Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
yoko was all like "i support my husband no matter what." you know she was pulling the strings though saying "john, you and i - we can conquer the world if we stay in bed forever and never shave our body hair." then the beatles broke up causing paul mcartney to create the worst holiday song ever - a wonderful christmas time

basically, what i'm trying to say is that people who like the beatles are for the most part terrible human beings

[h1]La La: Melo will stay with Knicks[/h1]
"If I can live in Denver, I can live anywhere."
i literally laughed out loud when I read this.

i have some cousins in Denver, definitely gunna take some shots 
laugh.gif

yoko was all like "i support my husband no matter what." you know she was pulling the strings though saying "john, you and i - we can conquer the world if we stay in bed forever and never shave our body hair." then the beatles broke up causing paul mcartney to create the worst holiday song ever - a wonderful christmas time

basically, what i'm trying to say is that people who like the beatles are for the most part terrible human beings
I actually like A Wonderful Christmas Time 
frown.gif

La La needs to pipe down. She doesn't know the final answer. How would she feel if he talked about her acting prospects from speculation?

She didn't give a guarantee. She can't give her opinion on her husband now? Sheesh, fans are a killer

He's staying

With a  17-27 record, and possibly messing the playoffs, I'm sure Melo will "STAY". This is why I don't respect Knicks fans, but feel sorry them.... 

Knicks fans are delusional sometimes... #MelotoLakers/Bulls/Clips 
So if Melo stays will you admit you were wrong and agree it is us who should feel sorry for you? or will your narrative change to Melo was dumb for staying?

Last edited:
He's staying

With a  17-27 record, and possibly messing the playoffs, I'm sure Melo will "STAY". This is why I don't respect Knicks fans, but feel sorry them.... 

Sup guy who made the nobody talking about KD thread that failed because everybody already is.

You're not a knick fan yet half of your posts are in this thread. You seem like a YouTube commenter who got lost in a place to actually discuss sports.

I guess negative attention is better than no attention for some people though.

Last edited:
On another note, it's 3 am and I have a random halal cart food craving but live in Long Island. Struggle is real in these burbs.

Last edited:
Talking of the Beatles, Im going to be in Liverpool home of the Beatles on Thursday, may upload some pictures from the Cavern Club they started at for y'all :lol:

Last edited:
He's staying

With a  17-27 record, and possibly missing the playoffs, I'm sure Melo will "STAY". This is why I don't respect Knicks fans, but feel sorry them.... 

Lakers don't make sense. The team has less talent and picks than NY, plus it's Kobe's team and will never be his.

Bulls make sense but the biggest problem is no one knows if Rose will play and how he'll play.

Clips can't afford him.

We're delusional and then dude picks 2 teams in LA that have 0 assets, or cap space to entice Melo. Cool.

It's Knicks or Bulls.

bulls and lakers fans just want to believe melo is leaving and then call knicks fans delusional which is comical :lol:... the lakers have kobe and hes about to retire in 2 years and even with kobe it wont be enough to win championships...the bulls have a better team than the knicks but they will start getting rid of players when they get over the cap like they did with deng... that team is committed to contend and sell tickets and not build a team to win championships... that owner is very cheap....and who knows if rose can play on that mvp level again? the knicks can offer way more money and they will have money for 2 max players in 2015.....all melo has to do is wait 1 more year after this then he can pick his team like wade did.... and melo is not leaving he never leaves money on the table... he could have been a free agent with bron, wade and bosh but chose to have an extra yr on his contract and he forced his trade to the knicks so he can get an extension instead of waiting for the cba to play out because he thought he would lose money...

bulls and lakers fans just want to believe melo is leaving and then call knicks fans delusional which is comical
laugh.gif
... the lakers have kobe and hes about to retire in 2 years and even with kobe it wont be enough to win championships...the bulls have a better team than the knicks but they will start getting rid of players when they get over the cap like they did with deng... that team is committed to contend and sell tickets and not build a team to win championships... that owner is very cheap....and who knows if rose can play on that mvp level again? the knicks can offer way more money and they will have money for 2 max players in 2015.....all melo has to do is wait 1 more year after this then he can pick his team like wade did.... and melo is not leaving he never leaves money on the table... he could have been a free agent with bron, wade and bosh but chose to have an extra yr on his contract and he forced his trade to the knicks so he can get an extension instead of waiting for the cba to play out because he thought he would lose money...
Keep the faith 
laugh.gif

bulls and lakers fans just want to believe melo is leaving and then call knicks fans delusional which is comical :lol:... the lakers have kobe and hes about to retire in 2 years and even with kobe it wont be enough to win championships...the bulls have a better team than the knicks but they will start getting rid of players when they get over the cap like they did with deng... that team is committed to contend and sell tickets and not build a team to win championships... that owner is very cheap....and who knows if rose can play on that mvp level again? the knicks can offer way more money and they will have money for 2 max players in 2015.....all melo has to do is wait 1 more year after this then he can pick his team like wade did.... and melo is not leaving he never leaves money on the table... he could have been a free agent with bron, wade and bosh but chose to have an extra yr on his contract and he forced his trade to the knicks so he can get an extension instead of waiting for the cba to play out because he thought he would lose money...
100% truth right here..

Stephen A Smith now saying he thinks Carmelo will stay and should stay.

The last few weeks, he's been saying trade Carmelo because he won't be back :lol:

Stephen A Smith now saying he thinks Carmelo will stay and should stay.

The last few weeks, he's been saying trade Carmelo because he won't be back :lol:

SAS has lost his touch years ago. I think a lot of what he says is influence by that stupid First Take show that he's on.

Rondo plays his best ball on the biggest stages :nerd:

I fully expect him to get more burn tonight than he has all season, also expecting him to hang a triple double tonight. Went for 13-8-8 in 30 minutes on Sunday :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom