Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Bron at the point creating for Melo= instant title man stop playing...if him and Wade came together in MIA why can't Bron and Melo do it in NY, they're good friends too..
We aren't saying it isn't.... But its not happening stop talking about it... If he didn't come to NY the first time why would he now???

Bron at the point creating for Melo= instant title man stop playing...if him and Wade came together in MIA why can't Bron and Melo do it in NY, they're good friends too..
We aren't saying it isn't.... But its not happening stop talking about it... If he didn't come to NY the first time why would he now???
Because he wants to put himself back under the microscope! He also wants to play for Dolan. Obvy.

if there is absolutely no way of getting Rondo, would u guys do that Lowry trade now?

Negative.
Forgot to say no to that too. If we're gonna give up Shump and more pick or w/e we can somebody better than that.
Because he wants to put himself back under the microscope! He also wants to play for Dolan. Obvy.
:rofl:

It would be hilarious if he came here and said "One of the main reasons I decided to sign with the Knicks is cuz I really wanted to play for a great owner in James Dolan."

Last edited:

only thing I'd want to play for Dolan is AIDS.

the difference with this team now compared to before we actually have a superstar in melo when back then it was just amare and thats it... and im pretty sure lebron knew his injury situation...dwade is now injury prone and it looks like the big 2 rather than big 3....its not far fetched but i dont think it will happen...if it does happen hypothetically melo would have to pickup his option and opt out in 2015 and let lebron know and also take a paycut to get that 3rd superstar....rondo, melo and lebron in 2015 i can dig it if it was possible :pimp:

@IanBegley: Sources say Idan Ravin, the personal trainer to Carmelo & J.R., is not w/the #Knicks due to philosophical differences w/the coaching staff.

You guys need to relax. The man is really invested in New York and this team. There really are no better options out there that can guarantee him winning right away. We still have cap space for 2015 and players will want to come to this team after we right following this season.

:lol:

I don't really give a **** about this but you gotta be crazy to think Melo is gone if it comes down to him and the coaching staff.

[h1]La La: Melo will stay with Knicks[/h1]
La La Anthony "definitely" thinks her husband, free-agent-to-be Carmelo Anthony, will re-sign with the New York Knicks  this summer.

"I definitely think he will stay [in New York]. I know that he wants to stay and I support him wherever he wants to go," La La Anthony said in an interview with Bravo TV's "Watch What Happens Live." "Listen, I used to live in Denver with him. If I can live in Denver, I can live anywhere. I just want him to be happy."

Carmelo Anthony says he will test free agency this summer. He is under contract through the 2014-15 season but can opt out after this year. Under the current collective bargaining agreement, the Knicks can offer him a maximum contract of $129 million over five years.

La La Anthony playfully mocked those who speculate that she will have heavy influence on Carmelo Anthony's decision.

"I get blamed for everything, no matter what happens it's my fault," she said. "[There are] all these talks if he's staying in New York or not [and] I'm somehow the mastermind behind if he stays or not."

I've been telling y'all for months that he's staying and we don't need to trade him. He's the king of NY even without a ring, why go to someone else's team? Only thing that scares me is if we keep losing, no one thought out record would be like this

LeBron and Carmelo would be beautiful. I don't see LeBron coming here and Carmelo isn't going to Miami.

Last edited:

[h1]La La: Melo will stay with Knicks[/h1]

La La Anthony "definitely" thinks her husband, free-agent-to-be Carmelo Anthony
, will re-sign with the New York Knicks
 this summer.

"I definitely think he will stay [in New York]. I know that he wants to stay and I support him wherever he wants to go," La La Anthony said in an interview with Bravo TV's "Watch What Happens Live." "Listen, I used to live in Denver with him. If I can live in Denver, I can live anywhere. I just want him to be happy."

Carmelo Anthony says he will test free agency this summer. He is under contract through the 2014-15 season but can opt out after this year. Under the current collective bargaining agreement, the Knicks can offer him a maximum contract of $129 million over five years.

La La Anthony playfully mocked those who speculate that she will have heavy influence on Carmelo Anthony's decision.

"I get blamed for everything, no matter what happens it's my fault," she said. "[There are] all these talks if he's staying in New York or not [and] I'm somehow the mastermind behind if he stays or not."
:rofl: @ the shots at Denver like it's Iraq or Cleveland.

La La needs to pipe down. She doesn't know the final answer. How would she feel if he talked about her acting prospects from speculation?

lala is basically yoko ono at this point

it's still really up in the air although i am leaning toward him remaining in ny.

he needs to make that commitment to bringing others on board as much as the organization has to attract hi profile players though or else it's gonna be another 2-3 years of rebuilding & personnel shuffling ending up in frustration for everyone

lala is basically yoko ono at this point

it's still really up in the air although i am leaning toward him remaining in ny.

he needs to make that commitment to bringing others on board as much as the organization has to attract hi profile players though or else it's gonna be another 2-3 years of rebuilding & personnel shuffling ending up in frustration for everyone
laugh.gif
 @ Yoko. It's too  early to say anything. This is why he shouldn't have opened his mouth about it too early. Yeah the season is bad, but regardless you don't want it to become a focal point at all. 

Back
Top Bottom