Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
The Bulls currently have a much better team than the Knicks with or without Rose
That doesn't mean with Melo that he'll get to the finals though. Getting on a team that's better than the Knicks really shouldn't be enough for Melo. He only has so many more years.
bulls and lakers fans just want to believe melo is leaving and then call knicks fans delusional which is comical :lol:... the lakers have kobe and hes about to retire in 2 years and even with kobe it wont be enough to win championships...the bulls have a better team than the knicks but they will start getting rid of players when they get over the cap like they did with deng... that team is committed to contend and sell tickets and not build a team to win championships... that owner is very cheap....and who knows if rose can play on that mvp level again? the knicks can offer way more money and they will have money for 2 max players in 2015.....all melo has to do is wait 1 more year after this then he can pick his team like wade did.... and melo is not leaving he never leaves money on the table... he could have been a free agent with bron, wade and bosh but chose to have an extra yr on his contract and he forced his trade to the knicks so he can get an extension instead of waiting for the cba to play out because he thought he would lose money...
100% truth right here..
Basically, these ppl forget Melo is about his $$$ first and foremost.

Last edited:
Melo's decision this time will give you a clear cut answer on how he views winning.
We got that clear cut answer when he forced the Knicks to trade for him cuz he didn't want to come to NY for less money as a FA. We would've had a better team in that scenario. He thought he could win with STAT and others and make the most money as opposed to what Bron, Wade, and Bosh did. Mind you in the he got to play where he wanted to play.

I think players priorities can change though.

Even before after forcing our hand he could have ideally wound up with STAT and CP3 as teammates.

Now that he's older he's gotta be thinking of his legacy and how he'll go out. So I think he'd be willing to take a max somewhere else if the right opportunity presents itself.

But imo if we make a run and make at least the 6 seed he's definitely staying.

Last edited:
I'm not gonna get my hopes up. I'm already mentally prepared if/when Melo leaves. I just want to see how the rest of the season plays out.

Melo's decision this time will give you a clear cut answer on how he views winning.
We got that clear cut answer when he forced the Knicks to trade for him cuz he didn't want to come to NY for less money as a FA. We would've had a better team in that scenario. He thought he could win with STAT and others and make the most money as opposed to what Bron, Wade, and Bosh did. Mind you in the he got to play where he wanted to play.
In that case though, as we found out, the Knicks had the leverage though. They could have made him wait. He was going to come here anyway. He expressed that. Dolan panicked and forced Walsh to made the trade early. Walsh wanted to wait. He knew it wasn't going to go well the way Dolan wanted to do it, that's why he bounced. 

its rare for a player to turn down all that money... it does happen but not often... this situation will play out similar to deron and cp3 with all hype but they ended up staying anyway...he put too much into coming to ny for him just to leave... and it would look bad if he left even worse than lebron... at least lebron left on his own the knicks on the hand traded half their team just go get him and then after a few years just leave after forcing himself here... also not to mention this is hometown and they made a song after him :lol: but if it happens ill be disappointed but ill accept it... i only support knicks players and care too much about the team to follow him if he leaves... i wont burn his jersey like ignant people did with lebron instead ill give it to Somalia

@MazzESPN: Lala writes in her book that KG never said she tasted like Honey Nut Cherrios, for the record, per New York Post and that Melo/KG are cool

:nerd:

Lala don't want that thang associated with GMOs.
laugh.gif

Any of y'all trying to go to the game Thursday?

I got 2 tix.... PIGGYBACK, though... Aka 1 in 1 row, another directly behind the other row. If you want just 1 let me know. Section 120, $64.

Preciate it.

Saw this in FB, I hope it's not a recycled joke going around but, "When I die I want the Knicks players to carry my casket . That way they can let me down one last time before I die."

With that being said, let's gets this W tonight.

Saw this in FB, I hope it's not a recycled joke going around but, "When I die I want the Knicks players to carry my casket . That way they can let me down one last time before I die."

With that being said, let's gets this W tonight.

:lol: that's actually a joke that originated from a Cleveland Browns fan (srs).

So if Melo leaves the Knicks for LA he cares about winning ? FOH that roster is worse than ours and them dudes will be in salary cap hell forever.

Marc Berman ‏@NYPost_Berman · 3h
Woodson said Kenyon to play tonight but limited. Metta World Peace will "dress' but coach has no idea if he'll play him.

Back
Top Bottom