• C. Leonardo (the leader)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • D. Donatello (The smart one)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
We need gifs of those two dunks by Tyler
Here's one...

JRoop.gif

AJ was like "lol at that garbage *** air ball, lemme grab that... Ohh". JR oddly channeling some good passers this game.

Last edited:
Bill Simmons was annoyed that Woodson took Melo out with more than 7 minutes to go. He wanted him to get 70+

It would've been nice to see Melo keep gunning but Sn did something smart for once...bad things happen in games like that. Let him sit before Charlotte decides to goon out and he gets hurt driving to the basket or something. We got enough bad luck as it is :lol:
I agree with SN on this one. It was a performance for the books but it was a blowout. If it was a close game i'm sure SN woulda let that boy cook.

Don't get people being upset Melo was taken out, at that point the only thing the bobcats cared about was not letting Melo score. They were just gunna double and triple team him and force him to pass out since they didn't care to leave other players open.

**** Bill Simmons.

Haven't gone through all the posts since last night but I'm still blown Woody took Melo out. We're talkiong all-time records, possibly getting Kobe's 81, and you take him out?

I'm confident he would have gotten at least 70, probably 75

How the **** is Paul George a superstar and he's been in the league 3 years and has had one great season so far ? I don't even remember Lebron being called a superstar in his 3rd year b

Haven't gone through all the posts since last night but I'm still blown Woody took Melo out. We're talkiong all-time records, possibly getting Kobe's 81, and you take him out?

I'm confident he would have gotten at least 70, probably 75
They were being blown out by 30+. Somehow when Kobe scored 81 the Lakers managed to suck enough to keep the Raptors in the game which is why he wasn't taken out.
How the **** is Paul George a superstar and he's been in the league 3 years and has had one great season so far ? I don't even remember Lebron being called a superstar in his 3rd year b
It's cuz if you don't prop him up as much as you can the narrative won't be as good and there won't be enough hype when the Pacers lose to the Heat in the playoffs. It needs to be superstar George and the Pacers. Granger is washed up (not that he was a superstar either).

Hopefully things come back down to Earth hype wise after they lose.

Last edited:
It was a blowout, different situation, I get that. But Knick fans have had virtually nothing to cheer about this year. 50 happens multiple times a year, 60 happens maybe once or twice every few years, but 70? Super rare. We're talking a very special moment, let the fans savor it. We deserve that ****.

And I don't care about the idea of mercy rule in these situations. If a guy is having an ALL-TIME great game and he wants to go for records, as the opposing team and as an opposing player, I'm going to man up and do everything in my power not to let him get it. To ask him to sit out even in a blowout is waving the red flag and in that instance I just can't respect it.

It was a blowout, different situation, I get that. But Knick fans have had virtually nothing to cheer about this year. 50 happens multiple times a year, 60 happens maybe once or twice every few years, but 70? Super rare. We're talking a very special moment, let the fans savor it. We deserve that ****.

And I don't care about the idea of mercy rule in these situations. If a guy is having an ALL-TIME great game and he wants to go for records, as the opposing team and as an opposing player, I'm going to man up and do everything in my power not to let him get it. To ask him to sit out even in a blowout is waving the red flag and in that instance I just can't respect it.
This is all well and good until Melo shatters his femurs in the 4th and yall all start yelling about why Melo was still in the game when we were up by 30.

60, 70, even 80 don't mean ****. When he's nearing 100 is when you give no dambs as an organization. If Melo had 50 by the half it'd be a different story.

Last edited:
You gotta balance out whether risking his health or causing fatigue is really worth it.  And in this case, I'm saying I think it absolutely was.  I understand if people feel differently for those reasons, but I'm still blown Woody took him out. 

Back
Top Bottom