Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters

I NEED a .gif of the camera switch to Amare laughing like a boss at the end of the half.
...Y'all didn't finish your boy's alley.
mean.gif

835223792.gif

Like a BOSS.
pimp.gif

Last edited:
I asked my dad earlier today if he wanted to go to the game. He didn't want to go because he thought the Knicks would get washed. I ended up going to my parents place tonight to watch the game with my dad and he just sat there upset we didn't go to the game :lol:

Btw, cedric ceballos cedric ceballos how did you manage to move up 10 rows without anyone saying anything to you?

Last edited:
Thank you Melo for making this history. :pimp: Now we need to go over .500 this season and make the playoffs. Let's go Knicks!

Hank Scorpio Hank Scorpio the guy checked my ticket when I sat in my original seat. I found a few empty seats that stayed empty. I walked down when he was checking other peoples tickets. The other usher was right by the court further down from where I was.

I'm back to the nosebleeds for Sunday though

Hank Scorpio Hank Scorpio the guy checked my ticket when I sat in my original seat. I found a few empty seats that stayed empty. I walked down when he was checking other peoples tickets. The other usher was right by the court further down from where I was.

I'm back to the nosebleeds for Sunday though

I remember when i was a kid, I sat in the upper bowl with a buddy of mine. We saved up for months just to go see the Knicks play and during the half, we see some seats open down by the lower bowl. We sneak down and after 15 mins, an usher comes up to us asking to see our tix. We got sent back up to our normal seats :lol:

Everytime I go to Knicks game now in the Delta Skybox Suite, I hope I run into that same usher that sent me back to my seats up in the nosebleeds.

Last edited:
Greatest Knicks game I've ever been at or seen. Simply spectacular. Game was a blast from ******** on Cole Aldrich in the first quarter to chanting MVP and Beno. Fun atmosphere.

I saw Charles Oakley outside the Garden as we walked to Brother Jimmy's. Cool dude.

Crazy Melo scored 62 off of isolations and a few free throws. He worked for those buckets.

Last edited:
Greatest Knicks game I've ever been at or seen. Simply spectacular. Game was a blast from ******** on Cole Aldrich in the first quarter to chanting MVP and Beno. Fun atmosphere.

I saw Charles Oakley outside the Garden as we walked to Brother Jimmy's. Cool dude.

Crazy Melo scored 62 off of isolations and a few free throws. He worked for those buckets.

You got a chance to talk to him?

IDK why the organization doesn't involve our older players more often. A guy like Melo would THRIVE if he was surround with guys like Oakly, Mason, Harper and Smith.

God, this team has no identity :lol:

I hate all these damn finesse players we have.

You got a chance to talk to him?

IDK why the organization doesn't involve our older players more often. A guy like Melo would THRIVE if he was surround with guys like Oakly, Mason, Harper and Smith.

God, this team has no identity :lol:

I hate all these damn finesse players we have.
LJ works for us, Ewing was offered a job and declined or worked for us for a while and then went back to assistant coaching, John Starks work for the Knicks too, I think Mason was hanging around doing something, and of course Houston is assistant GM (although he's not part of that group of guys really).

Oakley was working for the Raps years back I think. Other than that I remember he was chilling with his boy MJ and was at a time working for Cha. I don't think he lives in NYC or wants to work for the Knicks though unless you're offering him a real job. Plus I'd think that would be up to the head coach cuz he'd pick his staff.

Last edited:
I think that's Steve Scotts who was the PA announcer that night. He's usually the regular PA announcer for us. Guess he had the night off.

What I don't understand is why he doesn't use an Italian accent when Andrea Bargani scores, but when we had Gallo he always used the Italian accent :lol:

LJ works for us, Ewing was offered a job and declined or worked for us for a while and then went back to assistant coaching, John Starks work for the Knicks too, I think Mason was hanging around doing something, and of course Houston is assistant GM (although he's not part of that group of guys really).

Oakley was working for the Raps years back I think. Other than that I remember he was chilling with his boy MJ and was at a time working for Cha. I don't think he lives in NYC or wants to work for the Knicks though unless you're offering him a real job. Plus I'd think that would be up to the head coach cuz he'd pick his staff.

He wouldn't have to be on the coaching staff, but at least have him around for team events and stuff. Kind of like what Alonzo Mourning does for the Heat.

Stuff like that creates a culture around the organization. But again, Oakly not being around could have Dolan's fingerprints all over it :lol:

Last edited:
I'm convinced Zo has stock options in the Heat. He works for them in some shape or form :lol:

Also of all ppl you want to be around I think you forget Oakley's demeanor. He aint about that bs. So Dolan would be a factor but Dolan aside there's a lot of stuff he wouldn't just sit quietly and not act or comment on.

Would be great if he was here though, could be our enforcer off the court

Didn't get a chance to talk. He walked past me and I said oh **** Charles Oakley and he laughed and put his hand up and kept walking.

Back
Top Bottom