Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Was Dope to see this entire game had to be awesome for everyone at MSG watching it live S/O Melo :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
And I was THIS close to not watching this game. :smokin Melo really don't get the respect he truly deserves. He could of really went for 70, but better he left the game just fatigued then God forbid injured because Woodson left him out there too long. Great game great win and even got a double double :smokin

It's gonna hurt when he leaves. :smh:

Guess who sold his tixx. This guy

At least I got some ***

From my GF

So yeah not really lol

Last edited:
And I was THIS close to not watching this game. :smokin Melo really don't get the respect he truly deserves. He could of really went for 70, but better he left the game just fatigued then God forbid injured because Woodson left him out there too long. Great game great win and even got a double double :smokin

It's gonna hurt when he leaves. :smh:

I don't think he's leaving. He seems way too invested in NY.

eek.gif
 Melo was too turnt tonight, thats crazy

I'd much rather see 62 and him walk off the floor healthy than 70+ and possibly an injury.

That was a REAL 62.  Off execution.  He got BUSY.  He doesn't need 20+ bailout free throws from the refs to score.  Melo gets buckets 
pimp.gif

17th 60 point game since '85-'86
  • 4th best FG% (65.7%)
  • Only one with 0 turnovers
  • Fewest FTA (10)
  • Only one with 0 assists, steals, blocks
  • 3rd most 3PM (6)
  • T-6th fewest FGA (35)
  • 7th most rebounds (13)
  • 4th fewest minutes (39)
God mode.
pimp.gif

He is and he also went to St. Johns :lol:

Not making fun of SJU, but I never like Freddie Pee. Something about his selfie he had as his avatar back in the day.

Last edited:
@HerringWSJ: Anthony: "I wanted to come in [with a performance] to say that I don't accept losing."

:pimp:

Mad I missed it smh. Gonna DVR the replay and watch it tomorrow. Y'all better pray to your Gods Melo don't leave.

Back
Top Bottom