• B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
My man, you really came through. I'll give him a ring. Thanks.:pimp:

That's actually not too bad a walk from my house.

Jorge, if you could--please take some before and after pics. Jimmy does great work and it would be cool if more of our NYK members here used him as their tailor.

Will be going to that game, Was happy it was the Knicks that were chosen, Just wish it was against a better team then the Bucks

If the Bucks draft right--they could be an exciting team next season. A team with Giannis, Larry Sanders and Joel Embiid sounds like a 3-headed defensive monster in the front court :x

If the Bucks draft right--they could be an exciting team next season. A team with Giannis, Larry Sanders and Joel Embiid sounds like a 3-headed defensive monster in the front court :x

Lol still the bucks tho [emoji]128164[/emoji][emoji]128164[/emoji][emoji]128164[/emoji][emoji]128164[/emoji][emoji]128164[/emoji][emoji]128164[/emoji]

For those interested some M&N jerseys on their website are $100 if you create an account.

No Houston so no cop. Was thinking of framing a Ewing one though.

Last edited:
choppa suit
laugh.gif

According to Forbes, the Clippers selling for $2 Billion would mean the Knicks would sell for around $5 Billion

five billion dollars :x

Last edited:
Son, the Clippers don't even own the building they play in. Knicks and MSG would be a packaged deal. If the Clips go for $2 billion, I don't even want to know how much the Knicks go for.

Back
Top Bottom