Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Cavs are probably ready to offer the #1 for Love. There is no shot we get him through trade imo.
Yeah but i'm pretty sure Love will tell them he won't sign an extension with them which would be pointless for them to trade for him... Who the F wants to play in Cleveland... :x

I honestly have no idea where Love ends up but i'm doubtful its with the Knicks unless the Zenmaster pulls a miracle...
Can't wait til Kyrie leaves.

NYK delusional talk of the future - Kyrie, Rondo, Love, Melo

You forgot LeBron.

I don't disagree. But sucks that he improves on his defense and gets no recognition except by the Knicks fans. .

While guys like harden and Durant don't catch half the flack ...

I guess once you get a label it's stuck with you.

I don't disagree. But sucks that he improves on his defense and gets no recognition except by the Knicks fans. .

Melo still has the "fat ballhog" label in the nba thread :lol:

I for one love watching Harden play defense…
indifferent.gif
His off-ball defense is so entertaining. 
roll.gif

Carmelo Anthony Meets With His Reps To Discuss Free Agency
May 26, 2014 11:07 PM EDT

Carmelo Anthony met with his representatives on Friday night to discuss his upcoming free agency.

Anthony had dinner with a group of six people that included Leon Rose and William Wesley.

The New York Knicks are viewed as the favorite to re-sign Anthony, who is expected to receive interest from the Houston Rockets, Chicago Bulls, Los Angeles Lakers and Dallas Mavericks.

At least we'll be able to get numerous draft picks and a good player back for Melo. Then we'll pretty much have only $10M in cap space 2015

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom