Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Yeah that's nice and all but until I actually see results I'm not giving him that pat on the back just yet.

Same goes with Bizarro Shump

So they're just gonna give us Thibs for free?
Or for a 1st round pick in 3000?
Did you see their initial terrible offer for Melo?
Or do you still think Tyson is a good center?

lol I still have it but it's framed and autographed now :pimp:

I think on the 6th floor of MSG they have whole montage of this play. HIs jersey, warm up, and from different angles. :smokin

I'm having a difficult time thinking of the fact that Dolan is possibly 5 games away from hoisting the Stanley Cup. :rofl:

Last edited:
I would love Thibs instead of some Phil jackson guinea pig...
In my mind, if he doesn't adopt the triangle like Phil wants he's just a short term solution. We'll be better defensively but still struggle.

Also I saw it mentioned but it'd make no sense putting Melo through a 3 hr practice when he couldn't really improve Rose's defense. Melo is already a sound defender.
Tyson , Shump, Felton , and a bag of lays for Thibs
Two bags.

C'mon now lets not lowball them.

Last edited:
Cavs are probably ready to offer the #1 for Love. There is no shot we get him through trade imo.
Yeah but i'm pretty sure Love will tell them he won't sign an extension with them which would be pointless for them to trade for him... Who the F wants to play in Cleveland... :x

I honestly have no idea where Love ends up but i'm doubtful its with the Knicks unless the Zenmaster pulls a miracle...

Last edited:
Yea Melo can definitely hold his own on the defensive end. The only reason he sometimes takes plays off is because it takes a lot of energy out of you and he knows he needs to exert a lot of energy on the offensive end to keep his team in the game.

Cavs are probably ready to offer the #1 for Love. There is no shot we get him through trade imo.
Yeah but i'm pretty sure Love will tell them he won't sign an extension with them which would be pointless for them to trade for him... Who the F wants to play in Cleveland... :x

I honestly have no idea where Love ends up but i'm doubtful its with the Knicks unless the Zenmaster pulls a miracle...
Can't wait til Kyrie leaves.

NYK delusional talk of the future - Kyrie, Rondo, Love, Melo

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom