Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters

Its amazing to me how you guys stay blaming a coach but our so called superstar player shoots 5/14 for 10 points 9 turnovers in the most important game of the season and he gets a pass lol thats comical.
I get what you're saying man but Melo will always be a better ball player than Woodson as a coach
No one's giving Melo a pass cuz he'll just turn the ball over.  Kidding aside, Melo isn't blameless either.  Woodson's poor coaching decision and lack of a last shot creativity and Melo's horrendous performance cost the game.

Last edited:
Team was keyed in halfway through the 4th quarter. Everyone locked in on defense, Pablo running the the offense nicely and STAT with the hot hand.....why did Woodson sub in Melo and shut down that lineup? SMH

Its amazing to me how you guys stay blaming a coach but our so called superstar player shoots 5/14 for 10 points 9 turnovers in the most important game of the season and he gets a pass lol thats comical.
for all the **** melo has done for this team u don't think he deserve a pass for a 'off night'?

Last edited:
its not over though... atlanta plays indiana next and we play miami and if we win sunday we are back at it... but a win tonight would have been the cushion we needed but it just didnt happen

for all the **** melo has done for this team u don't think he deserve a pass for a 'off night'?
It's not even about a pass man. Your star player leads the league in minutes. Obviously fatigued. Obviously injured. Obviously having a bad game. And you run the same play you run EVERY SINGLE TIME? Despite the fact that your best difficult shot maker has been on fire all game. That's poor coaching. Melo is a scorer. Not a facilitator. Not a defender. Not a spot up shooter. Not a playmaker. A scorer. You put the ball in his hands and say win the game, he's going to try to win the game. As a coach its your job to put the team in the best position to win. If that means calling a play that goes away from your best player then that's what you do.

Anyways, I'm not even about to argue it with Tim Teufel. Son been hating on Melo since day one. Act is beyond old now.

On top of that, why in God's name did Woodson all them to run the clock down? Like...why? And its not the first time we've done that. Multiple times this season we've been down and played for one shot. If that's not poor coaching I don't know what is.

the funny thing is we do the same thing at the end of the game that hasnt worked all season as if tonight would be any different

The sad part is, any other team id say would take this loss & let it fuel them to go on a run. But this team is way too mentally weak for that.

Back
Top Bottom