• B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
oh werd they just going to leave out drafting channing frye and balkman :smh:
Isiah Thomas is the best drafting general manager in the NBA, according to an empirical study conducted by ESPN.

While with the Toronto Raptors and New York Knicks, Thomas had a Net Expected Wins Average of +1.7 per pick. Thomas drafted Damon Stoudamire seventh overall in 1995 and Tracy McGrady at ninth during his tenure with the Raptors. David Lee, Trevor Ariza, Wilson Chandler and Nate Robinson were all high value picks with the Knicks.

Jim Paxson ranks second with the picks of Carlos Boozer, Anderson Varejao and Jason Kapono standing out.

Kiki Vandeweghe, Sam Presti and Jeff Bower round out the top-five.

The worst drafting general managers of the period are David Kahn, Jerry Reynolds, Elgin Baylor, John Gabriel and Pete Babcock.

Via Tom Haberstroh/ESPN

oh werd they just going to leave out drafting channing frye and balkman
mean.gif
All of those "good" picks were negated with bad trades for Marbury, Eddie Curry, Jamal Crawford, Zach Randolph, Jerome James, Steve Francis, etc.

People that followed this team through the reign of Freekey Zeekey knew he was a beast at drafting.

And Balkman was bad, but the fans wanted Marcus Williams anyways :lol:

oh werd they just going to leave out drafting channing frye and balkman :smh:

All of those "good" picks were negated with bad trades for Marbury, Eddie Curry, Jamal Crawford, Zach Randolph, Jerome James, Steve Francis, etc.

A champ point guard, two scorers, a good pf, a promising big. All different time periods though, neither coinciding with their tenure as Knicks :lol:.

Last edited:
Nets haven't lost at home since January

I think the refs will bail the knicks out tho, lopsided officiating and they win the rest of their games. Heat knicks vs heat hawks. Just sit tight itll all be good come playoff time

Last edited:
I seriously wish people would stop going in on him. I'd like to know the truth. This crackhead nonsense...
mean.gif
 nobody knows what that man truly has been through to even understand. 

Back
Top Bottom