Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Melo was off all night and JR was hot all night. I don't know what else to say.

Last edited:
I'm heated man. Wtf kind of play is that after a timeout?! You see that melo is getting denied the ball so don't force it!! Swing it!!! Jesus. I'm done with this bum *** team

Melo was off all night and JR was hot all night. I don't know what else to say.

Momentum was in the Wizards' favor when JR made gave Beal a three point play. I knew it was over at that point. Phil Jackson was unmoved by Melo's big shot, he was just waiting for the loss.

Yes Woodson continues to draw up bad plays but Melo should've been smart enough to move the ball and get it to someone who was open. Terrible possession on his part. And 9 TO's is inexcusable. Simply put, he's the reason they lost this game tonight.

today was my moms bday and i completely forgot about the game.... tell me why the moment i go inside, I turn my tv to see beal hit that shot -_______- :smh: only the knicks can mess up a otherwise glorious night :roll eyes :x

I mean, JR's foul on the Beal dunk was kind if an enormous deal. Lets not take away from that

There were a lot of reasons we lost tonight. Melo was one of them, but he surely wasn't the only reason we lost. Our high scorer made some bonehead plays too. Can't forget our bonehead coach.

Its amazing to me how you guys stay blaming a coach but our so called superstar player shoots 5/14 for 10 points 9 turnovers in the most important game of the season and he gets a pass lol thats comical.

Jr was actually off in the 4th and his bone headed play like sneakcity said was crucial but yea this is getting adsurd watching basketball without competant coaching. Every coach I've ever had would out coach antoni and sn

Its amazing to me how you guys stay blaming a coach but our so called superstar player shoots 5/14 for 10 points 9 turnovers in the most important game of the season and he gets a pass lol thats comical.

I get what you're saying man but Melo will always be a better ball player than Woodson as a coach

Back
Top Bottom