Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
If you were coming at me, I didn't mean it in a pessimistic way.... I bleed orange and blue man, I'm just saying... It's the **** we live for... Lol am I wrong?

28 years old and I've been down my whole life... But then again I'm also a fan of the mets and jets... So maybe a little pessimism runs in me lol, and for that I'm sorry ... Let's go Knicks!

If you were coming at me, I didn't mean it in a pessimistic way.... I bleed orange and blue man, I'm just saying... It's the **** we live for... Lol am I wrong?

28 years old and I've been down my whole life... But then again I'm also a fan of the mets and jets... So maybe a little pessimism runs in me lol, and for that I'm sorry ... Let's go Knicks!
Can't speak for him, but pretty safe to say it wasn't directed at you, especially considering this is your second or third post in the thread

Less fighting and more pics of naked chicks in blue and orange paint
nerd.gif
This should hold you over

The only thing I hate about this thread is that everyone wants people to feel how they feel about the Knicks for the moment.

Talking about, "why are you doing this to yourselves" or "give it up, it's over", "focus on the off season"

Stop telling people how to be a fan. Sheesh.
this is what's been bothering me about this thread the last few times i've checked in

like, you should try to keep it fun instead of infecting others with your cynicism, ya know

Go to know I'm not the only one. To hell with the Jets tho lol I'm done.

Don't mind the pessimists,

They're victims of BKFS. It's not their faults.

Last edited:
The only thing I hate about this thread is that everyone wants people to feel how they feel about the Knicks for the moment.

Talking about, "why are you doing this to yourselves" or "give it up, it's over", "focus on the off season"

It's fine that you've become pessimistic as a Knicks fan, cause it's warranted, but allow the people that still think the Knicks can get in the playoffs to hope.

Dudes acting like 2.5 games back with 12 games left is automatic doom. Our schedule is lighter then the Hawks IMO. I haven't really looked at the Bobcats schedule, but if dudes are in here discussing those teams loses and upcoming games, there is no reason anybody in here should be saying "we can't look at what other teams are doing, "we can't rely on other teams", "your setting yourself up for disappointment" etc.

The Knicks are in the playoff HUNT and those topics are EXACTLY what we should be talking about in here.

Stop telling people how to be a fan. Sheesh.
Nah son it's over. Come to the zen side and accept it.

Has nothing to do with pessimism. Watching yall guys post about ATL is just sad, more so than usual.

yeah i personally don't care anymore. why does this team deserve my hope and attention? they put themselves in this mess and quite frankly i wrote them off weeks ago. it's nice they're playing with some urgency but yeah, little too late guys. this should've been avoided but we have a roster full of imbeciles and a coach that doesn't know what basketball is.

Last edited:
Funny if we wouldve won yesterday and tonight we would be 1GB

Word. Was thinking about that all morning. :smh:

We GOTTA handle business against the Lakers tonight tho. I dont have a lot of faith in the Timberwolves to play hard tomorrow. Hopefully Love decides he wants 40 and 20. :nerd:

yeah i personally don't care anymore. why does this team deserve my hope and attention? they put themselves in this mess and quite frankly i wrote them off weeks ago. it's nice they're playing with some urgency but yeah, little too late guys. this should've been avoided but we have a roster full of imbeciles and a coach that doesn't know what basketball is.
End of the day, I love basketball.  If not for basketball, I would have canceled cable years ago.  Barely watch TV in the summer because of it.  So I'm gonna enjoy the hell out of my Knicks, especially when we're finally grooving. 

After investing much time and emotions in another season, I'm gonna root til the end, especially when things are looking up and especially when it's the difference between playoffs or not. 

I'll take those extra 4,5, or 6 games when the regular season ends.  That's just me, though. 

Back
Top Bottom