Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Lol just found this thread on NT... Other fellow Knick fans I can share my sorrows with... Tough loss, especially on the heels of that promising hawks loss. Siiiiiiighhhh
dont do it to yourself bro, just leave this thread!! Go be happy, hug your loved ones & be oblivious to this thread!!! for once you join, you become a member of the rustled jimmies & fanta sea's thread.

Ppl say Shumpert being out is the reason Jack went off while we have a pretty good perimeter defender in Toure Murry riding the bench for dear life. He could've at least been inserted when they got within 1. I just don't understand. I liked Mr Potato Head in Toy Story

Kim-Jong-un.gif

Last edited:
both atlanta and charlotte lost... it sucks even more that we lost yesterday but whatever cant complain won 8 out of 9 now have to take at least 4 out of 5 on the west coast trip

That win last night would've been bittersweet. Knicks new to stay focused and start up another streak for secure a playoff spot.

Lol y'all really need to quit with that..if the Knicks are out, the Knicks are out. It's their fault for putting themselves in that position. Can't be relying on other teams to mess up. Just enjoy whatever the Knicks can give for these next few weeks.

Knick fans on twitter are cold :lol:

Even on his birthday, Woodson doesn't get a break lol

Last edited:
Put the (off) back in the title Proph.

I aint even know we played the other day. Who we lose to?

Yall should just stop hanging on and look forward to FA.

The only thing I hate about this thread is that everyone wants people to feel how they feel about the Knicks for the moment.

Talking about, "why are you doing this to yourselves" or "give it up, it's over", "focus on the off season"

It's fine that you've become pessimistic as a Knicks fan, cause it's warranted, but allow the people that still think the Knicks can get in the playoffs to hope.

Dudes acting like 2.5 games back with 12 games left is automatic doom. Our schedule is lighter then the Hawks IMO. I haven't really looked at the Bobcats schedule, but if dudes are in here discussing those teams loses and upcoming games, there is no reason anybody in here should be saying "we can't look at what other teams are doing, "we can't rely on other teams", "your setting yourself up for disappointment" etc.

The Knicks are in the playoff HUNT and those topics are EXACTLY what we should be talking about in here.

Stop telling people how to be a fan. Sheesh.

Last edited:
^ im not that phony fickle fan that only roots for the knicks when doing well... im use to those starbury days so this season is actually not that bad... so ya i do have hope they will make the playoffs... i said a slim chance

preach gabe

Last edited:
The only thing I hate about this thread is that everyone wants people to feel how they feel about the Knicks for the moment.

Talking about, "why are you doing this to yourselves" or "give it up, it's over", "focus on the off season"

It's fine that you've become pessimistic as a Knicks fan, cause it's warranted, but allow the people that still think the Knicks can get in the playoffs to hope.

Dudes acting like 2.5 games back with 12 games left is automatic doom. Our schedule is lighter then the Hawks IMO. I haven't really looked at the Bobcats schedule, but if dudes are in here discussing those teams loses and upcoming games, there is no reason anybody in here should be saying "we can't look at what other teams are doing, "we can't rely on other teams", "your setting yourself up for disappointment" etc.

The Knicks are in the playoff HUNT and those topics are EXACTLY what we should be talking about in here.

Stop telling people how to be a fan. Sheesh.
agreed

Back
Top Bottom