• B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
"He passes the ball. What is he doing? What's a play?"

What gets me still... Is that Woodson has always been known for preaching defense... Yet this team plays none. He was terrible with the Hawks, and did nothing with this 54 win team. Kerr or anybody at this point.

I dunno why the sudden woodson hate. He did a great job last year.god forbid we actually blame some of these overpaid athletes.
You don't even watch the games.
I was surfing the board and suddenly got a scent of cow manure. Checked this thread, lo and behold...a sports opinion from tim teufel. Dude makes CoupeIt88 look like a saint.

The only reason why I'd like this team to reach the playoffs is just to save the embarrassment from the Nuggets getting lucky and getting a top 3 pick from our ****. Because that's the way luck works in the Knicks universe.

Last edited:
I watched the 1st half of the game. it looked like an easy victory.

da heck happened ?
I don't want us to make the playoffs.

The failure and embarrassment will be fuel for next season.

We should get playoffs, we can at least put a little fear in the Pacers by making it close. We will lose all those close games though, no brilliant basketball mind to strategize.

I'm already daydreamin about it.

Phil will call Sn into his office, and he won't even say anything.

He'll just point at a chair. Sn'll sit down.

Phil will press a button on his desk and a clipshow of Sn "coaching" on a screen behind him with start playing.

Phil won't even turn around to watch the video too. He'll just keep staring at Sn.

And eventually, Sn'll wipe the sweat off his brow...mumble something incoherent. mmbrrdurrMELOdurfershmm.

He gets up and walks out.

Security'll be waiting for him in the hallway.

End of an era.

Last edited:

Phil will press a button on his desk and a clipshow of Sn "coaching" on a screen behind him with start playing.

Phil won't even turn around to watch the video too. He'll just keep staring at Sn.

And eventually, Sn'll wipe the sweat off his brow...mumble something incoherent. mmbrrdurrMELOdurfershmm.

End of an era.
Post to Avy is A+
nthat.gif

Man I'm not even tripping. I have zero expectation of getting into the playoffs. Once we didn't fire Woodson at the ASB I knew it was a wrizzy. Granted we went cold in the second half but what adjustments were made to stop the one guy that was hurting us the most? We're gonna be mad at Felton but he is what he is. Woodson could put Brown on him. Toure. Prigi. But no, he gonna allow Felton to get continually torched, b/c adjusting would make too much sense.

Question, who is a worse coach Woodson or D'Antoni? I think Woodson has to take the care. D'Antoni is just stubborn, Woodson is stubborn and stupid. He's always looking for his players to bail him out instead of putting his players in position to win.

Nobody wil ever piss me off like dantoni. Arrogant little ****. At least Woodson usually calls timeouts properly.

Woodson taking blame for a loss is was a coach is supposed to do. Dantoni would deflect blame and say "we didn't hit shots"

Lol just found this thread on NT... Other fellow Knick fans I can share my sorrows with... Tough loss, especially on the heels of that promising hawks loss. Siiiiiiighhhh
Somebody get this man a flask and forget about his hopes and dreams

End of an era.
I damn near spit out my coffee, brilliant.

End of an era.

you missed this part, he will call on security like this:

View media item 876403

Back
Top Bottom