Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Why did the front office trade for Bargani? Honest question? I never understood that trade.

it made sense financially. they gave novak and camby too much money when they barely contributed. so they decided to trade for bargs. he spreads the floor which gives melo more space in the paint. he is also willing to shoot, unlike shump who will play 30min and only attempt a handful of shots (only took 3 last night). defensively, bargs is a liability, but hes a huge improvement over novak and at least he can rebound a little.

Numbers never lie is getting me hype about a potential pairing between Phil , Melo , and the triangle offense .

I mean maybe Phil is the one guy who will get Dolan out of the way but there is just no way I believe this works out well. Things don't work out well for this team. It just doesn't happen.

I thought the triangle focus mainly on passing bigs? Who is our big man passing amare? Chandler?

Not really.

Shaq was a decent passer and Pau a great one from the center position but Longley and Wennington before them, were not.

That's why the forwards and the SG became the primary initiator of offense during the Chicago years.

It's all about the spacing created by the triangle.

Every one becomes a willing passer because of the spacing dictated by player position and movement.

this team will look completely different next year 

Are they going to be able to do it this off season? I would imagine no one would want their spare parts now and only until the next trading deadline. I'd guess the next off season is when they start to move forward again. Next year is looking like another wash.

this team will look completely different next year 

Are they going to be able to do it this off season? I would imagine no one would want their spare parts now and only until the next trading deadline. I'd guess the next off season is when they start to move forward again. Next year is looking like another wash.

Teams who want cap space love expiring contracts. & we have a few going into next season.

Back
Top Bottom