Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
I don't want Jimmer anywhere near this team. The kid is garbage. Wouldn't take him for free.

Lance Stephenson is a clown. I wouldn't mind him being a Knick but he gotta knock off that dancing and arm swinging BS he does. He looks dumb as hell.

Wouldnt take Jimmer for free? Wilding. I hope Thibs helps him reach his potential.

And you'd want Lance to stop being himself because YOU think he looks dumb. Comedy. :lol:

I need Melo to free himself from the organization and go to Miami and prosper.

Hopefully nobody comes here and Dolan has a breakdown and is forced to hand over the keys....

How would you guys feel if Knicks signed Lance Stephenson this off season? 
Eh, **** Lance Stephenson.
Jimmer for fan appeal? Why does everyone in this thread love him so much :stoneface:
I don't love him. Barely like him. I mean an appeal to fans. Get a little buzz, put fans in seats for when he gets hot. Everybody loves a white boy that can ball or at least score. Word to Novak.

I'm the only one that thinks Lance looks dumb? I don't think so. Plenty of analysts and ex coaches have said it. He'll hit an open layup and start to shimmy like he won the game, certified herb. Son has ADD on steroids, he's that kid that could never sit still.

Jimmer reach his full potential? What potential is that? Can't defend at all. Can barely dribble, let alone walk. Can't create his own shot. He's more than a liability on the court. Kings have been trying to trade him since day one, why do you think no one has taken him?

i dont trust lance in new york but we would have to land him via sign and trade. maybe shump first rounder and barge would do it.

Last edited:
thats a lil much for lance... i rather hold off and use some of those pieces for a rondo trade next year

Wouldn't mind kyrie, and if Lebron doesn't go to Cleveland, there's no way that Kyrie will want to stay.

Saw Melo in Kyrie's ear a lot over ASW.

They'd make a crazy 1 - 2. Can't put multiple defenders on either guy with another killer scorer on the floor.

Stephs coming in town tonight.. game hasn't even started and I'm already depressed. Hes gunna give Felton/THJr the blues 
sick.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

Melo has been averaging almost 39 points per game in the last 5 games & we still can't buy a win. Times are hard.

Go Knicks.

Last edited:
I wouldn't mind watching Steph scorch the hell out of is of it weren't for the fact that we are dismal this year. But yeah, if Steph drops 50 again they should make this annual trip a holiday in San Francisco. Also, Knicks should ask silver if they can just end their season now seeing how it won't affect their draft picks.....

Back
Top Bottom