Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
I went to the airport did we lose this one in the same ol knicks fashion? I kept up with the score it was back and forth early on and in the middle.

@HerringWSJ: Melo, on how often he feels like he has to do things on his own: "A lot. A lot."

Melo is ******* gone :lol: I know for a fact it pisses him off that Lebrons 2nd and 3rd options are All-Stars and future Hall Of Famers. Meanwhile he's playing with a bunch of teammates that are trash.

Last edited:
I honestly think that Melo will stay.  He wants to win one in NY.  He'll take the risk...

...under the condition that the team has to be majorly overhauled.  Coach down to the players.  

I'm almost 99% certain that he's gonna stay.

And Artest is right.  He needs to learn how to be an ******* when necessary, and make some damn demands.  Stop being a nice guy when it's not appropriate.  You're a killer on the court...be a killer OFF the court when it's necessary.  If he doesn't make some demands, he's gonna waste his career and be ringless.  He's too awesome of a basketball player for him to end up with that kind of fate.

Last edited:
i'd rather have him leave and succeed elsewhere than taking the risk of having rely on management to do the right thing (surrounding him with great players & a competent coach). why further risk your career and potential by playing for this organization? winning a championship in nyc > over anything - you're a legend practically if that happens, but still that's a huge risk to take

2 more years of this mess at the very least before the knicks can properly gel as a team - enough to be at the top of their standings - to do something. why would anyone wanna bother with that? that's if all things fall into place. there's never any guarantee with a well-put together team to begin with, but even less with an organization like the knicks who year after year do the total opposite of the right thing

can the owner of the knicks finally be trusted to put together a proper team of players, coaching & management this time around? nah

all that runt wants is yes men. all he wants is people bowing down to his whims and running the team like he wants rather than how it should be run. freaking team is run like north korea. no one can speak without clearance. they got "pr" dudes following people on the team around telling them what they can and can't say to the public and/or press for chrissakes. imagine how it's being run internally. the things we don't even know about. what kind of **** is that? 

Last edited:
My friend told me he could go to Miami...is that possible? Serious question :nerd:
Only if he and the other 3 want to take a whole lot less money like 10 mil each. Unless they want to go near max on all 4 and surround them with bums and over the hill vets.

Last edited:
That gif of Tyson calling out for help on the fast break and no one stepping up :rofl: :rofl:

It would be funny if it wasn't so sad.

for some reason I had a feeling Felton was going to have a good game last night, he was even more trash than usual :smh:

Miami. Last night was his audition. Bron and Wade already planting seeds. This is dependent on Bosh leaving of course. Other than that, I'm not sure who else would have the cap room? L.A.? Chicago? Plus which roster would suit him the best?

Last edited:
i dont even care anymore... melo is a good player and i wouldnt mind if we keep him if you put the right pieces around him... but if he leaves then oh well time to start over and i think its what we need... you have to ask your self even though melo is good is he the right player to win us a championship?

like i said the knicks havent won even before dolan and those teams were actually good... as much as i hate dolan and think he is part of the reason we suck we are just underachieving all together and use dolan as an excuse...

Last edited:
Got a question...say Melo leaves, where would he go?

This is why there's a great chance he stays. There's not many options. I don't see him going to Miami, I don't think he wants to win that way. I don't see him going to Chicago but its possible. LAC can't afford him, LAL is a disaster and Kobe's team.

Back
Top Bottom