• B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Bronson's twitter is straight lulz :lol:

Melo needs to strong arm Dolan for real. Make some demands or leave.

Not a knick fan but i do see melo re-signing.

Why? Because i feel Kyrie Irving will be a knick. He wants out of cleveland and will force a trade to the knicks. TH jr & picks.

Shump's shot improved since he came back last year. I blame Woody for his huge drop.

Everything that I've heard says that Rondo wants to play with Carmelo in NY. I think Carmelo might just wait around for him or Kyrie. I think if we would have made the playoffs this year, he would have stayed for sure. This year is so bad that I would completely understand if he left.

I also want Dolan to throw all his money and Coach Tibbs. I think he's the perfect coach for this team.

I still don't understand how people are in love with THJr. Did you guys watch him last night? I like the kid but he's not a star. Inconsistent shooter and one of the worst defensive players on are team.

Shump's shot improved since he came back last year. I blame Woody for his huge drop.

Everything that I've heard says that Rondo wants to play with Carmelo in NY. I think Carmelo might just wait around for him or Kyrie. I think if we would have made the playoffs this year, he would have stayed for sure. This year is so bad that I would completely understand if he left.

I also want Dolan to throw all his money and Coach Tibbs. I think he's the perfect coach for this team.

I still don't understand how people are in love with THJr. Did you guys watch him last night? I like the kid but he's not a star. Inconsistent shooter and one of the worst defensive players on are team.

No starting 2 guard should be shooting 38%...
& THJ is a rookie, he has time to grow defensively.
I can see Kyrie forcing a trade, I think he wants to come to NY & Melo kinda has a clue that he does which is why he's opting out in case he has to take less money for cap space.
& I agree, Thibs is a great coach, but he wants a majority of control of the team's decisions. Which Dolan is not willing to give him. That's a big reason why Phil won't come to NY.

Obviously THJR will improve but when you're that bad defensively, I don't think you'll ever be good defensively.

I think Dolan will wake up, get a good coach and let him run it. He's an idiot but this season has been so bad......he has to. I could be wrong though. He's mad a lot of stupid decisions.

Got a question...say Melo leaves, where would he go?
Being realistic, probably more struggle but not as much as this season. First and foremost, fire Mike Woodson. I don't care if Allan Houston ends up interim coach and GM if that's what it takes. With no picks we'd have to trade all of our guys for players or picks.

If we can't get somebody decent for Felton, JR, and other inconsistent bums then trade them for 2nd rounders. I'm pretty sure we can get a few 1st rd picks for Shump, Tyson, THJR in some package deal or separately, we'd probably have to take one big contract back like Oakfor but I'm fine with that as long as Tyson and his contract is gone. We'd probably have to do the same if we're determined to get rid of Bargs but who knows with his injury he may be able to come off the cap if we got insurance on him and he retires but his contract is up in '15 as well, so there's a decision there to either keep him until then or swap him in for another comparable contract. I'd lean towards just keeping him, I assume we're keeping STAT so he can come off the books in '15 too. Depending on how healthy K-Mart is I might let him go, give him a chance to sign with a better team since he's on his way out

Then we'd look at this Free agents: 2014 and 2015

For this off season of unrestricted FAs, we should look at some support and good bench guys: Ben Gordon, Hinrich, Kaman, Jimmer (for fan appeal?), Patty Mills, Lowry, and Gortat to nothing long term. Then in 2015 offseason, go hard for Dragic, Love, Klay Thompson (restricted), Afflalo, and Rondo. If we got any two from that we'd be golden. Try to pry away Kyrie and Kemba even though they're restricted. I doubt we got a chance with LMA as much as I'd love him here. Maybe look at guys like M.Gasol, Millsap, West, Scola, Reggie Evans, and Asik. Then some more role players like Neal, J.Green, A.Miller, Dunleavy, Dudley, JJ Barea, Jameer Nelson, G. Green,

but this is the Knicks so we'll probably offer Jeremy Lin and Al Harrington the max :smh:

What do they mean by influential? :lol:

Melo's one of those who only tweets about products he sponsors
I assume ppl who get the most retweets, most followers, and end up trending.

Oh and Jay lost.

Last edited:
If that man leaves, I don't blame him. I'll support what ever he decides to do.

He can't sit here wasting his last few prime years rebuilding. I'll always embrace him for wanting to come to NY and same with stat. Even though his production took a serious hit.

Go head. I ain't mad at cha

If that man leaves, I don't blame him. I'll support what ever he decides to do.

He can't sit here wasting his last few prime years rebuilding. I'll always embrace him for wanting to come to NY and same with stat. Even though his production took a serious hit.

Go head. I ain't mad at cha
werd. ain't even trying to be selfish about it. gotta do what you gotta do

I dont understand why melo would opt out this year anyway... he should opt in and get that money for next year and then sign a new contract next summer... it would make too much sense for both the knicks and melo... melo can evaluate the knicks for 1 more year and by waiting until next summer he can dictate who comes to the knicks and see what free agents are available and it will be easier to fit everyones contract on the knicks including melo if they get 2 superstars in addition to melo...basically he would have more options next summer but he seems hell bent in opting out but whateva

I don't want Jimmer anywhere near this team. The kid is garbage. Wouldn't take him for free.

Lance Stephenson is a clown. I wouldn't mind him being a Knick but he gotta knock off that dancing and arm swinging BS he does. He looks dumb as hell.

Back
Top Bottom