• B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Houston is talking about trading Melo for Line+Asik and Parson :lol:

dont twist it. "houston" isn't discussing this.

some random caller on a radio station brought it up. it was quickly dismissed.

I can't get down with that deal cause of Lin. And if we're going after centers, I want Larry Sanders. A little overpaid, but he's got talent.

you'd also be getting asik which is comparable to sanders, and you'd be getting chandler parsons which is a nice piece back.

it was just food for thought

dont twist it. "houston" isn't discussing this.

some random caller on a radio station brought it up. it was quickly dismissed.
you'd also be getting asik which is comparable to sanders, and you'd be getting chandler parsons which is a nice piece back.

it was just food for thought

None of those guys will give you a basket when you need it. No thanks.

I can't get down with that deal cause of Lin. And if we're going after centers, I want Larry Sanders. A little overpaid, but he's got talent.
Any interest in John Henson?
I could dig Henson. They seem to have similar ceilings. Henson has a better contract.

Asik and Parsons would be a good base, but that won't be enough for me to move Melo. Like Scorp said above, neither are going to be able to score down the stretch on their own.

Personally, I have no problem rolling the dice on Melo. Hold onto him and if he dips, so be it. Blow the team up and just begin to rebuild/reload the correct way.

I could dig Henson. They seem to have similar ceilings. Henson has a better contract.

Asik and Parsons would be a good base, but that won't be enough for me to move Melo. Like Scorp said above, neither are going to be able to score down the stretch on their own.

Personally, I have no problem rolling the dice on Melo. Hold onto him and if he dips, so be it. Blow the team up and just begin to rebuild/reload the correct way.
I like both Henson and Sanders, but it's inevitable Milwaukee moves one. Logjam in the front court.

I think all that Lowry has a bad attitude thing is way overblown. From the games i've watched he does everything right on the court. Doesn't look off open people, makes the right play, etc. Never really showed a bad body language either.

Taj Gibson would be nice too.

I think all that Lowry has a bad attitude thing is way overblown. From the games i've watched he does everything right on the court. Doesn't look off open people, makes the right play, etc. Never really showed a bad body language either.

Lowry couldn't play with McHale. Forced a move from Houston.

Lowry couldn't play with McHale. Forced a move from Houston.

Didnt know that. Was there a specific reason?

I just think with Lowry he'd solve ALOT of our problems. Winning cures everything.

Didnt know that. Was there a specific reason?

I just think with Lowry he'd solve ALOT of our problems. Winning cures everything.
http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/7974223/houston-rockets-kyle-lowry-issue-kevin-mchale-coach

Lowry's been nice since Villanova. Just needs to channel that energy and aggression like Russy.

If he doesn't like Mchale he'll definitely not like Woodson. Although for some reason our team hasnt turned on Woodson yet.

Westbrook got very lucky being paired up with Durant. If he was drafted by a losing team I think we'd see his bad attitude side more often.

I don't see Melo leaving and I damn sure don't see us trading the only legit superstar we've had since Pat.  Seems like a lot of wasted energy talking about all these scenarios, but we'll see.

Anyway, it's game time.  Let's get this dubya

I don't appreciate Tim disrespecting Pablo. Not listening or showing him respect

Sucks that Jeremy Tyler will be gone next year. We struck gold with him.

We're such a better team with Pablo than Felton

Last edited:
I like Jeremy Tyler. He has potential to really develop. Looks like his head is on straight finally and he wants to fulfill his potential. I doubt he ever comes close to being a star, but he should have a consistent career.

I like Jeremy Tyler. He has potential to really develop. Looks like his head is on straight finally and he wants to fulfill his potential. I doubt he ever comes close to being a star, but he should have a consistent career.
He's a good rotation player in a league pining for serviceable big men.

It looked like Tim didn't want to sit by Pablo, the **** is wrong with this kid? You're a rookie, relax

Felton...?
laugh.gif
I think I see him out there playing tonight for once 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom