Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Suns arent gonna pay Bledsoe and they're playing great without him. Didnt they always want Shump? Throw in that 2015 1st rounder too.

PICK UP THE PHONE!!!!

no, whats being said?

Woodson knows he's gone before the allstar break and that they're prepping herb williams to tak eover.

He also said he strongly believes melo is gone. Clippers, bulls and lakers top the list of destinations.

He has heard from reliable sources that there are top coaches the would love to coach nyk but won't take it unless dolan gives them full control of bb operations and media operations.

Coaches on dolans list are jvg, phil, thibs and byron scott.

Last edited:
I'm sure coaches would love to coach in NY but want nothing to do with Dolan. They've been saying that's why JVG won't come back.

This is Stephen A Smith we're talking about? If so, he's the same guy saying all year that Carmelo is leaving and we should trade him. Then he hits 62 points and he's screaming we should keep him. Now he's back saying we need to trade him :lol:

I'm sure coaches would love to coach in NY but want nothing to do with Dolan. They've been saying that's why JVG won't come back.

This is Stephen A Smith we're talking about? If so, he's the same guy saying all year that Carmelo is leaving and we should trade him. Then he hits 62 points and he's screaming we should keep him. Now he's back saying we need to trade him :lol:

He's a knick fan, he wants melo here but doesn't think melo wants to be here.

Was about to say the same thing

Sports media could use satirical daily show/colbert type of program that actually holds people accountable for the things they say and clowns them for lulz in the process

How soon will Herb be interim coach (rhetoric).

Didn't make the Blazers game due to snow.

I've long felt Phoenix is the best trade partner for Melo. Your choice of Bledsoe, Morris twins, Len, Mek, 3 picks.

There aren't much better situations out there for Melo or many teams that have the money for it. He can be King in NY and only NY, just needs someone smart in the front office to find the right pieces to add.

How is Bledsoe not enticing enough? He walks for free after this year and we wind up with egg on our faces and no lottery picks for the net bazillion years. Or we could get a top 20 pick in a loaded draft and a starting PG which we so desperately need for the future.

Nothing on PHX entices me enough to move Melo though. They dont even have a lottery pick to offer.
Fair enough. I get Minny's pick is heavily protected, as well as the Wiz. Plus Indy's pick value is crushed.

The draft picks could be icing to go with a core of Bledsoe, Len, Morris twin.

Do you guys realistically think we'll make any significant move(s) by the trade deadline? I honestly doubt it.

I'd love to get 1 of Lowry, Thad Young, or Bledsoe/Dragic though.

Do you guys realistically think we'll make any significant move(s) by the trade deadline? I honestly doubt it.

I'd love to get 1 of Lowry, Thad Young, or Bledsoe/Dragic though.
You worry about Lowry's brittle injury history and mercurial temperament clashing with coaches. I couldn't see him working with Thibs for example.

I'm good on Lowry. We don't need anyone else that has an attitude. I want a team filled with high character guys for a change that love playing ball, not collecting checks and being a star.

I can't get down with that deal cause of Lin. And if we're going after centers, I want Larry Sanders. A little overpaid, but he's got talent.

Chand, Asik, Jones wouldn't be a bad haul. Revamped front court.

If there's even a possible way to dump/move Amar'e and Chandler.

You can move Tyson Chandler, but no one wants Amare. The trade Houston is proposing makes no sense for NY and they'd get the short end of the stick.

If anything--a sign and trade to the Clippers would be something I'd do.

I feel like there's no way the Knicks move Carmelo. It's also amazing to me that he'd supposedly be willing to walk and sign with any team for less, but forced us to trade like 2 firsts 2 seconds Wilson, Gallo, Mosgov, Randolph for him just so he could get paid more. That'd be a pretty big **** you to the knicks. I think he stays here for the money.

And also, nobody wants any of our players. Maybe we could fool somebody that Tyson's servicable during the regular season and Shumpert has potential, but I doubt we net anything of value. Only person i can think of is Eric Gordon and that'd be a terrible contract to take back.

You can move Tyson Chandler, but no one wants Amare. The trade Houston is proposing makes no sense for NY and they'd get the short end of the stick.

If anything--a sign and trade to the Clippers would be something I'd do.
I'm assuming centered around Griffin.

Back
Top Bottom