Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
At this point I'd consign starting THJr, we already have a defense "anchor" on the first unit anyway who doesn't score at will anyway, so why not have another scorer. We have enough scoring off the bench with Earl and Stat when healthy and Sn plays him. And I'll give credit where it's due: even though we lost some winnable games, I have no complaint on how Earls been playing, he shut me up. He's played maturely and been a team player. Now that I said that he will launch threes at will from a subway platform. But he's been solid. Respect.

I have no complaint on how Earls been playing, he shut me up. He's played maturely and been a team player. Now that I said that he will launch threes at will from a subway platform. But he's been solid. Respect.

We gotta trade J.R as soon as he goes on a streak.

Would you guys do Shump for D. Waiters now ?

Last edited:
We gotta trade J.R as soon as he goes on a streak.

Would you guys do Shump for D. Waiters now ?

Id take Waiters for Shump in a heartbeat, At least Waiters can score, He is averaging 14ppg in a dysfunctional Cavs team

Last edited:
I'm good on Waiters. Last thing we need is another immature kid that just wants to get his.

I'm hearing conflicting reports. Some people are saying he's a cancer to the locker room and other people are saying he doesn't get enough touches because of Kyrie Irving "freezing" him out.

Maybe @Animal Thug can chime in and give us some perspective?

Last edited:
:lol:

Any info on the convo between Dolan and Melo?
Its on the cover of todays Daily News. I didnt read it .....yet

EDIT...

I'll just post the link here

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/b...-woodson-future-hot-subject-article-1.1605369

I know we don't say this much, but smart move by Dolan on this one.

He's "consulted" Melo on this issue and took the heat off of him being a "Control Freak" owner. Melo feels like his input is valued and has some say of what the future looks like for the Knicks. A lot of "superstars" are looking for that kind of treatment these days i.e. Lebron, Kobe etc

This def. will help the Knicks retain him over the summer. The man is obviously heavily invested in NYC. I can't see him leaving if he has this much say on what happens to the coach. Then again, look what Lebron did to Cleveland and Mike Brown :lol:

To be fair, that was Cleveland not NYC :rofl:

i concur, smart move by dolan.
what will be the next move tho? :nerd:
This is chess, not checkers

Melo for Bledsoe/Emeka/Wizards top 12 protected pick...

Who says no? Melo actually gets to play with a cast, we get our starting PG of the future plus a draft pick that should help us toward continuing to build?

Melo for Bledsoe/Emeka/Wizards top 12 protected pick...

Who says no? Melo actually gets to play with a cast, we get our starting PG of the future plus a draft pick that should help us toward continuing to build?

Nah, Bledsoe is great, but I don't think moving Melo is the answer.

I don't want to move Melo particuarly either but except for the money, there is no reason he should stay here. We have failed to provide him with anything around, its a mess of an orginization. He plays to damn hard to waste the little prime he has left for us to get our **** together. He is turning 30 in April, his time as an elite guy is closing.

Phoneix would be a great landing spot for him, he would have talent to play with and they don't have that star like Melo yet.

We get our PG of the future, a guy with All-Star potential who would make a great backcourt with THJR. Tyler in the front court and then after next year we have globs of cap space once Amar'e and Tyson expire. Leaves us on the fast track toward building the right way.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom