Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
If this were to happen it would be a busy for the Knicks, why do you ask, well I will tell you Knick fam, because in order for Blake to be successful, the same reason Melo and the rest if the team to be succussful is that we need a quality point guard. Pure and simple. Murray will maybe get there, as long as his name isn't dangled in trade talks, look how long it took for Shump to shake that off. But unless Dolan and Mills have a plan to get a good/great pg, then don't do this trade. Plus we don't run enough, so that would be another fail, but at the same time out half court offense consist of ISO, so even if we did the trade we didn't get better. I'm not too sure when Blake becomes a FA but what if we still don't have pg, and no cap space to get one, because even if we come out from under these contracts don't think for a second we will overpay again, who is to say BG doesn't walk?

Would be a BS trade. Getting Griffin and losing Melo us a step back IMO in terms of this season, and I have no faith at this point in managements team building skills.

Murry should be able to get 20 mins a night at this point he's playing solid along with playoff mode Shump we need to develop this backcourt identity

ESPN makes stuff up I believe that 100% they use their "sources tell me" bull as a way to get around that crap just once I want one of these sources named.

ESPN makes stuff up I believe that 100% they use their "sources tell me" bull as a way to get around that crap just once I want one of these sources named.

That's journalism tho. That's how it always worked. If they reveal "sources" they'd never get any inside info from the. Aren't you trying to be a reporter? Lol

The bull**** reporters get weeded out in the end.

Last edited:
There are sources and then there is the completly made up garbage of today. That is not how it always worked. I fully believe that the majority of this is made up.

It's at the point where two journalists talking to each other randomly both consider each others sources. It's not insider information. There's no one to protect.

Back
Top Bottom