Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
This is why I feel Woodson needs to go, he lacks common sense in even the basics of substitution. It's simple, give the players doing well the opportunity. What is he gaining by playing JR? He's a disaster waiting to happen, forget LAST season. Beno sucks, and ya were pretty excited about this guy. Murray needs to get more burn, that dude has something, and Woodson clearly doesn't see it.

into the end of the third quarter and it's been covered here earlier, but tim hardaway jr really getting less minutes now huh

what's the criteria/reasoning behind this?

woodson is a jackasse

Blake for Melo is stupid..........CP could've went to NY to rock with Melo to begin with and hes exactly who they need (i understand the contractual part). 1 step forward and 2 steps back with the overhaul of roster/coaching staff in clipper land.

I don't know what it is but the way this season has gone so far none of the rumors move me at all. Like I'm not even entertaining them in my head.

Saw the paper about some former teammate saying Melo will leave; Didn't care or believe

See this Griffin for Melo; Don't care at all and it's not like I dislike Blake, I just don't see it happening in reality.

It goes on and on for most of this other crap. This Knick season (and NY sports past year) just has me desensitized to all the hype.

Last edited:
I think the major overhaul needs to begin now. Management needs to decide now if they want to a) build a team around Melo or b) trade Melo

1. Coaching change
2. Minor trade before deadline
3. Major trade draft night

Last edited:
You know I can almost live with that J.R. Smith shot, but the thing that bothers me is he said that he thought they were down by two. Does that problem start with the coach, or with the player himself?

I think the major overhaul needs to begin now. Management needs to decide now if they want to a) build a team around Melo or b) trade Melo

1. Coaching change
2. Minor trade before deadline
3. Major trade draft night
i agree with all this

i also agree that the rumors haven't phased me one bit. part of it is i don't have confidence in the organization to make a favorable move and the other part is that none of the rumors sound like they'd be an overall net gain for the team

Woodson isn't going anywhere. If he was going to get fired this season, it would've already happened by now.

into the end of the third quarter and it's been covered here earlier, but tim hardaway jr really getting less minutes now huh

what's the criteria/reasoning behind this?

woodson is a jackasse

I feel like its because shump is playing well.

It's like no matter how badly JR plays, only Shumps or THJR's minutes are effected by it. NEVER JR's minutes.

Logical thing to do now would be to give THJR some of JR's minutes now that shump has been effective, but no, woodson is the coach.

You know I can almost live with that J.R. Smith shot, but the thing that bothers me is he said that he thought they were down by two. Does that problem start with the coach, or with the player himself?

Thats the player man.

Look at who it was, it's JR Smith for christ sake. I'm not even joking when I say this, he's retarted. That boy is slow.

You can have all the talent and athleticism in the world but If you don't have basketball IQ, you're not gonna get far. Only reason we did better last year was because of the veteran leadership.

Team early bird gets the worm :smokin

Nice pic

At least we can enjoy the nfl playoffs with no stress

Last edited:

Thats the player man.

Look at who it was, it's JR Smith for christ sake. I'm not even joking when I say this, he's retarted. That boy is slow.

JR has been in the league 10 yrs, there are no more excuses.

^ great movie

I'm more upset at Woodson than Earl. Terrible coaching down the line once again. This ******g guy has to be trying to lose these games.

Well if melo walks, we're still over the cap this coming offseason. Not sure if we can bank on 2015. Look what happened last time

I'm still mad about the loss. That was one of the worst endings. I'm tired of this team messing with my emotions.

Don't even want to think about that game last night.

Just looking forward to Sunday.

Looks like we turned the corner but still have those nagging execution issues.

Back
Top Bottom