Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
I would be happy It went in but I guarantee u we would all be talking about how dumb of a shot that was

Can't believe the Knicks threw 17.9 million for JR Smith, I keep saying it again this guy is garbage, a bum! Probably cost us the game to get at the Knicks for cutting his bum *** brother. :smh:

Eh, can't win em all. This wouldn't have been such a bad of a loss if we were doing better this season.

In that final possession seems like Melo was deferring to Shump all of a sudden after he missed that one shot and J.R. was deferring to anybody that wasn't him in between that one early dumb 3 he took in the previous possession. Partially cuz they didn't seem to know if they wanted to tie it or win it. I didn't see a set play at all in that last possession but at least there was a lot of passing. I didn't watch the entire game so I don't know if they were shook or if Shump was hot again this game.

Yall hate Beno and I can see why but I can't be mad at his floater that could've tied it.

I know it's just sports but that **** was so dumb that I think I need to have a drink to stop thinking about it :lol:

And I literally never drink by myself

I have 60 movies I haven't seen yet on a hard drive, loaded up on snacks today, and bought Arkham City as well and can't stop refreshing this damb page smh

Last edited:
Jr thinking they were down is worse than tryna go for the lead imo. Not paying attention

ESPN reporting that the Knicks have discussed trading Carmelo for Blake Griffin

Playing with CP3 instead of Udrih

Rivers instead of Potato

LA weather during bball season

Competing for a title...

My dude Iman musta gotten the news yesterday.

Last edited:
went out for the night was listening to people rip jr on the radio on the way home

watching the game now, but i'm glad consensus is growing even more against woodson. he's the one covering for jr all the damn time while ignoring the quality we got in some of the young players

The news of griffin for melo doesn't surprise me.

Called it lol.

In the end both owners are in love with there "superstar attractions", they'll block it from happening.

Didn't watch the game, but JR. Just keeps adding to the long list of reasons why I hate this fool.

Only reason this team has been competing these past two games is cus shump is drinking secret stuff.

They need to get it together. Woodson especially.

Back
Top Bottom