Votes: 0 0.0%
  • D. Donatello (The smart one)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
roll.gif
 your girl is right tho

Can't front like yall aint laugh @ Melo's tweets though :lol:
Melo getting touchy about the losing now 
Funnier cuz he not even a big part of why we're losing.
We're such a joke of a team, on and off the court. Look at these clowns tweeting & RT'ing like a bunch of little school girls. :lol:
Eh, it's twitter, this is what little school boys are doing too.

All that social site does is unintentionally expose and get ppl in trouble due to their stupidity.

Probably would've been better if he didn't respond but I can understand why he did :lol:

Happy New Year's to all the NYK fam. Turn up but don't forget to wrap it up if you get into something tonight. We don't want no slip ups now :lol:

Gentlemen, may the new year bring you health and prosperity. The majority of you will enter 2014 the same way you left 2013, ugly as sin.

I hate you (@pr0phecy718), I hate you (@johnnyredstorm), i don't even know you (@kevi) and I hate your guts. I hope all the bad things in life happen to you and only you.

I randomly picked user names from the page. Peace to Mez, George, Mo, Jordan, Dre, and everyone else I communicate with outside of this forum. Happy New Year [/s]
Damn silky johnson

yeah you spazzed out for a moment there

rememeber y2k? that seemed not too long ago. jesus christ we're all closer to death

Gentlemen, may the new year bring you health and prosperity. The majority of you will enter 2014 the same way you left 2013, ugly as sin.

I hate you (@pr0phecy718), I hate you (@johnnyredstorm), i don't even know you (@kevi) and I hate your guts. I hope all the bad things in life happen to you and only you.

I randomly picked user names from the page. Peace to Mez, George, Mo, Jordan, Dre, and everyone else I communicate with outside of this forum. Happy New Year [/s]
Happy New Year, man. We gotta drink something together in 2014.

Last edited:

Happy New Year, man. We gotta drink something together in 2014.
my bum *** stopped just vomiting from last night. I'll watch y'all drink and enjoy a tall glass of sparkling water with a lemon wedge.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom