Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Ain't eem mad, team sucks and will suck for a long time with no concrete plans to sell to any superstar that would make them come here or stay.

lol knicks vs the spurs tonight

primetime no less
No more Primetime games, please! Spurs bout to do us like Gee Money and em smh. In broad daylight 
tired.gif

Good stuff by Hahn

It's sad to think but we can really use 2 players from last season who aren't getting burn in their new teams in Novak and Cope.

Last edited:
I said the same thing Alan said weeks ago. It's legit hilarious to hear fans get mad at Melo not moving the ball when we've got a whole host of guys who aren't hitting open shots when they do get the ball. And even beyond that, as an NBA player you need to be able to hit a contested shot once in a while. Only other player on the entire team that's been consistent on the offensive end is THJr, a rookie. That's scary to think about. Meanwhile the Heat's third best player can carry them to a victory on any given night. We're lucky if our third best player even scores. Heck at this point, we don't even know who our third best player is. Or second now that I think about it. SMH. Would not surprise me one bit if Melo bolted. Whichever one of you thought we'd be better off without Melo likely going to get what you asked for.

and this is why im against trading melo.... i want melo to stay but if he leaves in free agency i wont even be mad... i only support knicks players so ya i wasnt even a fan of his before he got here...

I root for the team, not the player. that being said... NYFO need to convince Melo they know what they are doing and to take less money to help them do that. A ton went wrong this season. We expected Shump to continue from game 6 and become a star (lulz). We expected 6th man JR, not spliff man JR. Tyson and Felton getting hurt didnt help. We got rid of a dead eye shooter that is useless in a playoff series. we also hoped Bargs would regain his form.

Can melo wait? can we convince him to stay? who knows.

on another note, who wants to come over and cry during the knicks game with me?

I think alot of us have said this multiple times, it's unfair to blame Melo when he's played well and the other players have been horrible

But that being said, this is the team Dolan bent overbackwards to build for Melo. He made this situation by forcing the trade instead of signing over the summer, pushing out D'Antoni (Woodson will not be fired because Melo won't let him be fired), kicking Lin off the team bc of his ego, and got JR smith AND his brother paid for 3 years even coming off knee surgery. So it'd be wrong to just say Melo sucks, he's playing bad, but he is part of the reason why this team's losing. he built this team. I think that alone gives fans the right to criticize him. And it says alot about how mentally weak he is that he actually responds to bums on twitter like that

i stopped reading after kicking lin off the team. jeremy lin left the knicks because he got a hell of a better deal than he's worth.

Back
Top Bottom