Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
I've always hated J.R., but I'm really starting to passionately hate him now.

He's just so poor and stupid. :x

J.R might of just put the nail in his own coffin with that stupid Instagram post :smh:

Can he not see that Chris is a bum, Seriously?!

just walked in from work and wanted to wish u all a happy, safe, healthy new year before i forget later.

:smokin

enjoy fellas and may we experience the greatest turn around any professional sports franchise has ever had IN '14 :smokin

just walked in from work and wanted to wish u all a happy, safe, healthy new year before i forget later.

:smokin

enjoy fellas and may we experience the greatest turn around any professional sports franchise has ever had IN '14 :smokin

Happy New Year bro!

And also to the rest of Knicks fam,

Im partying in Newcastle in a few hours JR style so I wont be on NT

Last edited:
Gentlemen, may the new year bring you health and prosperity. The majority of you will enter 2014 the same way you left 2013, ugly as sin.

I hate you (@pr0phecy718), I hate you (@johnnyredstorm), i don't even know you (@kevi) and I hate your guts. I hope all the bad things in life happen to you and only you.

I randomly picked user names from the page. Peace to Mez, George, Mo, Jordan, Dre, and everyone else I communicate with outside of this forum. Happy New Year [/s]

This is one of best threads in NT. I lurk and occasionally post ( either when times are really good or times are really bad). It's entertaining regardless.

Happy New Years fellas.

I hate you all too.

Happy New Years everyone.

I'm over JR Smith. Instead of thanking the Knicks for giving his bum brother a chance, he's all upset. Dude is foolish plain and simple.

You dudes are too early with the happy new years

Gotta wait til after midnight and post deep stuff when you're wasted :lol:

Happy new years Knicks fam!!! I wish you all a healthy and prosperous new year and most importantly, a Knicks comeback :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom