NYC IS DEAD Vol. Post Covid - NY Post Article gets response from Seinfeld, Now counter response from Author

“F**k with your soul like ether
(Will) Teach you the king you know you
(Not) "God's son" across the belly
(Lose) I prove you lost already“ - Jerry Seinfeld

NYC isn't dead. None of the major cities impacted by COVID will die.

There's gonna be well known restaurants and businesses that will shut down this year unfortunately, but commercial property prices will drop when the demand is lower, and then entrepreneurs who have business ideas will buy/lease the property and it'll thrive again.
NY ain't never gonna die b....we might take our lumps ....but that's what makes us strong , determined and resilient at the end of da day

In B4 LA>=<NY
Y’all ain’t read the article because it debunks these exact points you’re both stating.

Get rid of the rich and gentrification & the city will thrive again

but because of the jump in crime and more homeless on the streets it’s gonna take New York a very long time to come back to the way the transplants wanted it

To tell you the truth the way I lived my life in nyc besides living a year in Holland I could take the bums junkies and closed business

one other thing with less Tourists in the city its keeping the city quiet and for me that’s a good thing in my eyes

Last edited:

See the crime in the city is outta control

How can Karan and Kevin feel safe with their Fortune 500 jobs zooming and working from home
They came to nyc from Ohio for its Grittyness

There’s no more bars and restaurants to go to for the Foreseeable future

But seriously there is a lot more violent crime in the city than there was in the past 24 years thanks to liberals Like de Blasio and Cuomo And bail reform laws
Plus letting convicts out of prison because of the coronavirus

Another thing we all have to consider is that there has always been wealthy people in New York City Way before gentrification

Last edited:
You can tell this author is white.

I say good.

Let NYC be dead for ppl who left and ppl like him.

Let this new generation spread diverse cultures, fill up these empty offices and buildings, create new business opportunities, open up new restaurants, etc.

Only an idiot would say in the middle of a crisis/pandemic NYC won't come back and that it's dead.

You gonna look stupid when in 2 years ny comes roaring back as per usual.

Last edited:
Y’all ain’t read the article because it debunks these exact points you’re both stating.

Bro don't get too caught up in an ESSAY some dude that's a transplant wrote on reddit or some ****......Hate it or Love it NY is da Capital of the World......Even if they tried the money that's tied up to the city won't let it go under....all his points are hypothetical in the sense that every big city in da world is getting put thru ringer right now. All I can promise you is if we get a vaccine or better treatment with the Covid + Once da Trumpster is out let it be in a few months or in another 4 years(not to mention that deblasio has done a **** job) in da words of the great theologist Jadakiss "We gone Make it". So don't worry about us we gonna get thru this just fine. All the goes up must come down .....and vise versa.

See the crime in the city is outta control

How can Karan and Kevin feel safe with their Fortune 500 jobs zooming and working from home
They came to nyc from Ohio for its Grittyness

There’s no more bars and restaurants to go to for the Foreseeable future

But seriously there is a lot more violent crime in the city than there was in the past 24 years thanks to liberals Like de Blasio and Cuomo And bail reform laws
Plus letting convicts out of prison because of the coronavirus

Another thing we all have to consider is that there has always been wealthy people in New York City Way before gentrification

Good.

Let's these criminals purge these NYC streets and make it feel like the 90s again for a while.

It’s like New York hasn’t been the same since
1598496841825.gif

As much as I wanna go somewhere, I've too much New York blood in me. 33+ years. Queens.

"New York made me this way"
-Prodigy

What do y’all think about the author’s point on the tax revenue that will decrease dramatically after this year and the trickle down effect that will have on the entire economy.
A lot of y’all are just looking at the surface things like businesses shutting down and they will re-open and not looking at all the underlying issues that are bubbling up and not being talked about.

What do y’all think about the author’s point on the tax revenue that will decrease dramatically after this year and the trickle down effect that will have on the entire economy.
A lot of y’all are just looking at the surface things like businesses shutting down and they will re-open and not looking at all the underlying issues that are bubbling up and not being talked about.
Wait for DeBlasio to be gone and for Cuomo to be gone or re-elected.

Wait for DeBlasio to be gone and for Cuomo to be gone or re-elected.
It’s not a blame the mayor and governor thing.
No one is moving here, no one is opening businesses here, rent and mortgages have been defaulted on. Companies have no reason to lease real estate since WFH will be the new standard for white collar workers.
The “culture” has been gone from here for years. Plus already amassing debt are all ingredients for the perfect financial storm for the city to go to ****. The lack of tax revenue alone will send infrastructure and institutions to crap.
Not saying the the city is going to die but the
City gonna go through a Dark Age stage for real the next couple of years.

thats why marijuana needs to be legalized in nyc

Back
Top Bottom