NYC If This Isn't CRAZY Up There Y'all Are Failing... SERIOUSLY!

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by The Swoosh

I wanna know who the dummy is that took my dude Push off the final version.
30t6p3b.gif

Who In the +@!% Did The Dummy?!?!?!?!

I read that he took Push off because Push is already on the album so I don't know if that had to do with $$$ or label clearance or if he just didn't want him on two songs
1) There is a version with Push on it, I gotta it if anyone needs it

2) My brother in the Bronx was telling me this is one of the biggest songs in NY right now, it's everywhere

50 needs to get everyone in the video for this song, ASAP 

1) Wha'chu Think?!?!?!
85e25bd44e74c83954ea95035166cfe4d04856e_r.gif

2) He Got One... HONESTLY! They need to pump this like they failed to do with BBB (and I'm not talking hefty chicks) Song was crazy and should've been all over the place. Imagine if he would've crushed that seriously with the promotion then came right back with this just as serious???
30t6p3b.gif

song goes off but i still think it is highly slept on due to the Kanye & Nicki craze

song goes off but i still think it is highly slept on due to the Kanye & Nicki craze

Gettin Mad Play From Me Out Here In the Chi Ever Since I heard It
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Glad to see Banks gettin some shine again...I'm about to go cop the CD right now actually...thoughts on it?

Gettin Mad Play From Me Out Here In the Chi Ever Since I heard It
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Glad to see Banks gettin some shine again...I'm about to go cop the CD right now actually...thoughts on it?

Yeah this song is what I called a "street banger"
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

I'm feelin' it more n' more everytime I hear it. This will be one of Banks' stronger singles ff the album. They def need to start shootin' for the video.

Yeah this song is what I called a "street banger"
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

I'm feelin' it more n' more everytime I hear it. This will be one of Banks' stronger singles ff the album. They def need to start shootin' for the video.

Back
Top Bottom