NYC If This Isn't CRAZY Up There Y'all Are Failing... SERIOUSLY!

Reside in NYC and I'm surprised this isn't getting more burn. So
pimp.gif
x
sick.gif
that I had to get the flac version.

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Seymore stay with NYC on his mind 
laugh.gif

Small Minded _'s Deserve Small Responses so here's yours:
indifferent.gif

To everyone else who post not to derail what we have going on here but if y'all ever wondered this is an example of why... in case anyone needed any reason for my displeasure/ borderline disdain...  You Give A _ A Foot He'll Take You One Step Beyond... (c) Shawn Corey

I try to be hospitable and give y'all a few points and it always has to one who just can't keep his penis beaters from typing something over the top.  I could go into a expose` dissecting the many many many ineptitudes of "THE CITY" but for what? Huh? What would I get out of that... Make A Scene? Nah

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

To everyone else who post not to derail what we have going on here but if y'all ever wondered this is an example of why... in case anyone needed any reason for my displeasure/ borderline disdain...  You Give A _ A Foot He'll Take You One Step Beyond... (c) Shawn Corey

I try to be hospitable and give y'all a few points and it always has to one who just can't keep his penis beaters from typing something over the top.  I could go into a expose` dissecting the many many many ineptitudes of "THE CITY" but for what? Huh? What would I get out of that... Make A Scene? Nah

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

You going to let homie activate the trap card so easily on you?
Cmon mo, its all love from city to city.

Talkin #$%# is part of the game. No different than any rapper claiming to be the best.

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

You going to let homie activate the trap card so easily on you?
Cmon mo, its all love from city to city.

Talkin #$%# is part of the game. No different than any rapper claiming to be the best.

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

%!%$ the Crib and everything it stands for
grin.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

%!%$ the Crib and everything it stands for
grin.gif

laugh.gif

See Diego the thing is... I be on GO mode towards NYC sooooo much that when I chill and tip my hat only for a _ to try to Whale me from the stage... Get To Feeling Sometype of Way word to my baby Marsha
laugh.gif

Scoring Points Off Me Just Doesn't Sit Well... Especially when its NYC related
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

See Diego the thing is... I be on GO mode towards NYC sooooo much that when I chill and tip my hat only for a _ to try to Whale me from the stage... Get To Feeling Sometype of Way word to my baby Marsha
laugh.gif

Scoring Points Off Me Just Doesn't Sit Well... Especially when its NYC related
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

at da end of da day, son was playing with house money when it came to his album selling, he already went gold with bimmer, benz, or bentley...constantly tours,

real music fans know album sales is a popularity contest, not any measurement of da quality of music.

at da end of da day, son was playing with house money when it came to his album selling, he already went gold with bimmer, benz, or bentley...constantly tours,

real music fans know album sales is a popularity contest, not any measurement of da quality of music.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Shows how much exposure he's gettin tho.
_'s not on the internet & half of NYC don't even kno son dropped an album.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Shows how much exposure he's gettin tho.
_'s not on the internet & half of NYC don't even kno son dropped an album.

Dam fam , all he said was you have NY on the brain and you tried to end his NT life.

Song def gets burn but nothing crazy like YM or Eminem which i hear every 15 minutes.

Dam fam , all he said was you have NY on the brain and you tried to end his NT life.

Song def gets burn but nothing crazy like YM or Eminem which i hear every 15 minutes.

MJsaver wrote:

Song def gets some burn but nothing crazy like YM or Eminem which i hear every 15 minutes.

Pretty much what I would say about this song... gets a spin here and there, but YM and Eminem is running the airwaves out here... Rihanna too for that matter with her 2-3 singles out now that's buzzing.

They always playing their songs, but every now and then I would hear that Bank$ song, but it would be from a hood DJ though I would say.

Honestly... I'm not feeling this song like that, but that's just my opionion though.

Fab's verse >

MJsaver wrote:

Song def gets some burn but nothing crazy like YM or Eminem which i hear every 15 minutes.

Pretty much what I would say about this song... gets a spin here and there, but YM and Eminem is running the airwaves out here... Rihanna too for that matter with her 2-3 singles out now that's buzzing.

They always playing their songs, but every now and then I would hear that Bank$ song, but it would be from a hood DJ though I would say.

Honestly... I'm not feeling this song like that, but that's just my opionion though.

Fab's verse >

Back
Top Bottom