NYC If This Isn't CRAZY Up There Y'all Are Failing... SERIOUSLY!

St. John's uses this as their warm up music during shoot around before the game. It's def getting love in New York

St. John's uses this as their warm up music during shoot around before the game. It's def getting love in New York

Okay Cake... let me be the one to come in and give my POV...

Song is getting some burn, but I wouldn't say as much as dudes is saying in this thread.

Mostly in NYC right now... Nicki Minaj is pretty much running the airwaves out here I would say.

I only really listen to the radio on my way to work driving, and then on the way home driving.

Now, maybe in the morning they wouldn't give it play because it's targeted audience wouldn't be tuned in that early... but...

On my way home is more the demographic for this type of song to get major spins, and while I might here it from time to time I wouldn't say I hear it a lot where it warrants to say it is getting major burn out here... and I'm from Queens, not to far from where these dudes is from.

Now... I would say probably from 5pm and later it would be getting a lot of burn from DJ Clue, Queens cat that always shows major love to Queens dudes, DJ Absolute, who is also a Queens dude, and then the usual like Flex, Kay Slay, and whoever else is popular on the radio.

Again... before commenting on what I just said please remember the times I listed to listening to the radio, mainly Hot 97, Power 105, and if nothing else is on I also listen to every other station, Z100, KTU 103.5, 92.3, and 106.7 lite fm is just playing Christmas music nonstop.

I wouldn't say this song is pretty much burning up the airwaves in NYC, but it is getting some play, but Nicki Minaj's buzz out here is pretty much converting to many call up requests, major spins on anything she's on, and she's at the top of a lot of the stations countdown lists, and if it's not her song... then it's one featuring her like Kanye's Monster.

Haven't really gave Banks album a good listen to, but will tomorrow...

/long read.

Song is getting some burn, but I wouldn't say as much as dudes is saying in this thread.

Mostly in NYC right now... Nicki Minaj is pretty much running the airwaves out here I would say.

I only really listen to the radio on my way to work driving, and then on the way home driving.

Now, maybe in the morning they wouldn't give it play because it's targeted audience wouldn't be tuned in that early... but...

On my way home is more the demographic for this type of song to get major spins, and while I might here it from time to time I wouldn't say I hear it a lot where it warrants to say it is getting major burn out here... and I'm from Queens, not to far from where these dudes is from.

Now... I would say probably from 5pm and later it would be getting a lot of burn from DJ Clue, Queens cat that always shows major love to Queens dudes, DJ Absolute, who is also a Queens dude, and then the usual like Flex, Kay Slay, and whoever else is popular on the radio.

Again... before commenting on what I just said please remember the times I listed to listening to the radio, mainly Hot 97, Power 105, and if nothing else is on I also listen to every other station, Z100, KTU 103.5, 92.3, and 106.7 lite fm is just playing Christmas music nonstop.

I wouldn't say this song is pretty much burning up the airwaves in NYC, but it is getting some play, but Nicki Minaj's buzz out here is pretty much converting to many call up requests, major spins on anything she's on, and she's at the top of a lot of the stations countdown lists, and if it's not her song... then it's one featuring her like Kanye's Monster.

/long read.

Your right Cake. This is getting major spins though
pimp.gif

BBB did get plenty of buzz and push btw. Prolly a be a platinum single when its all said and done too. Its gold already.

After Fab's verse. Nobody needed Pusha's verse on the final version
laugh.gif

Your right Cake. This is getting major spins though
pimp.gif

BBB did get plenty of buzz and push btw. Prolly a be a platinum single when its all said and done too. Its gold already.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

/long read.

Honestly thats a good determination on if its REALLY REALLY WINNING!  I hear Nicki & Ye all times of the day so when I pass a radio, since the only time I play the radio is when I don't have my ipod (the best thing the ever did was allow for them to be played in vehicles).  I can't be mad that either of them are Winning because they've been grinding HEAVY ... STEVIE WILLIAMS. ( I got bars
laugh.gif
) But at the same time I would love for him to win just for putting a track like this in which boys are actually spitting out as a single.

Originally Posted by The Swoosh

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

http://usershare.net/2DopeBoyz/yqo6k88c5an7
Lloyd Banks, Swizz Beatz, Ryan Leslie, Kanye West, Pusha T and Fabolous

2e4gg3t.jpg

laugh.gif

14csbwn.jpg

NINJA (ninja)! KAWASAKI (kawasaki)!

lebron-james-dancing-o.gif

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

/long read.

Honestly thats a good determination on if its REALLY REALLY WINNING!  I hear Nicki & Ye all times of the day so when I pass a radio, since the only time I play the radio is when I don't have my ipod (the best thing the ever did was allow for them to be played in vehicles).  I can't be mad that either of them are Winning because they've been grinding HEAVY ... STEVIE WILLIAMS. ( I got bars
laugh.gif
) But at the same time I would love for him to win just for putting a track like this in which boys are actually spitting out as a single.

Originally Posted by The Swoosh

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

http://usershare.net/2DopeBoyz/yqo6k88c5an7
Lloyd Banks, Swizz Beatz, Ryan Leslie, Kanye West, Pusha T and Fabolous

2e4gg3t.jpg

laugh.gif

14csbwn.jpg

NINJA (ninja)! KAWASAKI (kawasaki)!

lebron-james-dancing-o.gif

Reside in NYC and I'm surprised this isn't getting more burn. So
pimp.gif