NYC ballers Sept Laguardia community College, Come Ball with Niketalks finest, Date soon to be postd

lets do this ya'll. I don't know about anyone else, but I always think a sneakerhead should be able to ball. Nothing worse than some dude withton's of J's and is a lame on the court.

lets do this ya'll. I don't know about anyone else, but I always think a sneakerhead should be able to ball. Nothing worse than some dude withton's of J's and is a lame on the court.

cool im hyped!!! cya there, hope im on my game, struggling last week
laugh.gif

That last camera was shaky at best.

This dude Pharellfor3 whistling and %$!@
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I'll bring mine if need be.

Im just smashed thankfully, broke the drought, ima be raining airballs on yall dudes tomorrow like it notin

i just got home...im gonna be a little late tomorrow..i think

is it gonna be at 10 or 11?

dudes sig says one thing but the front page says another

Going to bed early today since they let me leave work early... So I should be there early...

Son my phone is BROKE none of the buttons work.. Ill leave my house as soon as I see u reply back to this.. and about 15-20 mins after that start lookin outfor me
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom