NYC ballers Sept Laguardia community College, Come Ball with Niketalks finest, Date soon to be postd

I think there is 2 full courts... We gonna have to make sure we keep calling next so no outsiders try to come on our court...
laugh.gif

I think there is 2 full courts... We gonna have to make sure we keep calling next so no outsiders try to come on our court...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

its 2 full courts.. thats why i changed the time to 10, no body really goes thier at 10am on a sat morning... then when we get the games going it should bepoppin

its 2 full courts.. thats why i changed the time to 10, no body really goes thier at 10am on a sat morning... then when we get the games going it should bepoppin

lets do this ya'll. I don't know about anyone else, but I always think a sneakerhead should be able to ball. Nothing worse than some dude withton's of J's and is a lame on the court.

lets do this ya'll. I don't know about anyone else, but I always think a sneakerhead should be able to ball. Nothing worse than some dude withton's of J's and is a lame on the court.

Back
Top Bottom