NYC ballers Sept Laguardia community College, Come Ball with Niketalks finest, Date soon to be postd

Mez, I was the one in the white shirt with kobe on it who was there with you in the morning.

And Dre I was next to you in the pizza shop.

dudes went hackin od when we had point game that 1st game, took us like 5 trips down till Henz dropped the game winner.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
I just shot it like @@%$ it... This is probably the best shot thatwe're gonna get.. Dudes was playing jail ball in the paint when we had point game
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

dudes went hackin od when we had point game that 1st game, took us like 5 trips down till Henz dropped the game winner.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
I just shot it like @@%$ it... This is probably the best shot that we're gonna get.. Dudes was playing jail ball in the paint when we had point game
laugh.gif

I had you with the vicious hack
laugh.gif

i feel ya Henz... before that i shot a jumper over dude in the royal blue kicks and arm sleeve just tryna end it, rimmed out smh.

airmax.....didnt even know that was you.
laugh.gif

i was surprised you were there early, i was expecting to be alone at 10am.

i still cant believe i got a clean steal headin down court for an easy lay in, and dude just pulled on my tank top knowin he got beat
laugh.gif
.....smh.

Na dude w/ the of hd's is like "losalmighty" or somethin like that. Dude that hit the be is nbasoon. Dude in the lowtop NB said he wasn't anNT'er, he was jus there 2 ball on his own.

I had you with the vicious hack
laugh.gif

You & big dude ( is he on nt??? He was destroying me in the paint
smh.gif
) Like sandwiched my head in between yall my $+#% was ringing for a few minutes
laugh.gif

Kampout Kid askin if I had the steel on me
laugh.gif
smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
That *#!% was too funny...First he asked if u had BUD, I was about to say yeah im down to smoke too.. THen he said u got a gun?? im like #%$
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Come to find out he was just worryin bout what u would be carryin in his whip

losalmighty was dude in the PR hyperdunks and arm sleeve that i was guarding?

who's NBASOON?

YO next time we ball, we gotta introduce ourselves , (no %%%+)..

i treid 2 introduce myself to everyone, everyone seem to know me...

was it cuz of my avy?

NBA SOON is the dude who hit the RAINBOW TEARDROP...

I was givin him pics all day like go to the rack.

That dude could finish at the rim..

Him and Dean was havin a lil shootout for a minute...

Originally Posted by dreClark

I'm still mad we lost that game.

smh.gif
smh.gif
@ how this _ nbasoon took over.
lol i couldnt leave without a W...and Mjsaver kept giving me the ball and told me done pass just shoot lol

i had on blk white shorts and jersey with white and blue huarache team elites i think that what they called i 4got

ALMOST FORGOT....

Much props to AIRMAXPENNY he was out there hustlin hard all game..

LOSalmighty hit a lot of jumpers, some clutch ones as well..

You too CUBANREF, he was gettin some serious rebound & putbacks..official power forward..

Whytewonder he did some of everthing..Shooting ,dribblin & drivin..

Funny how 2 teams went 3-1, i wish we couldve played like a 3 game series against each other..

That wouldve been something to SEE..

Back
Top Bottom