NYC ballers Sept Laguardia community College, Come Ball with Niketalks finest, Date soon to be postd

EDIT ** DUDES is really trying 2 ball i like that
pimp.gif
, wegonna do it on SAT May 16th

Bringing people with you on May 16th would be GREAT!!!!!
yes GREAT!!!

11AM Same place and same time

here is a list of people that said they down, i think it should be enough.... we are still on for JUNE 6th AS well
pimp.gif

LIST

l knicks fresh knick l

Ballinsam23

SneakerPimp2k8

airmaxpenny1

KiddWill

MJsaver

yungmatt

henz0

Proshares

Mez 0ne

Lrrr

true 3 blue

whyte1der05five

tommykairaa

Dammit I'm gonna have to find time to shoot around tomm, I can't embarrass myself TOO much this Sat.

I balled once last month, got tired after 1 half court game.

Before that, 1 whole year.
laugh.gif

Hold up at 11am??? What time do you think this will be over? I got somewhere to be in the afternoon...

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I balled once last month, got tired after 1 half court game.

Before that, 1 whole year.
laugh.gif

lol hahahah.... damn..

Hold up at 11am??? What time do you think this will be over? I got somewhere to be in the afternoon...
prolly like 3 or 4....

Its only 2 dollars to get into Laguardia right? And could someone bump the subway directions?
i thought it was 5$, hopefully its 2.. would be much better...
pimp.gif

yea subway directions would be great...

I mean, you can leave whenever the hell you want dude, this aiin't no school trip.
laugh.gif

Its $5.00 for Laguardia and you can even use the weight room if you want.

rgrSzMap.gif

THE SIDE ENTRANCE ON VAN DAM STREET NEAR 47 AVE is the closest entrance to the gym, we can meet there at 11am if ya'll want.

Take the 7 train it leaves you 2-3 blocks away but here are additional ways to get there (a lot of walking):

By Subway
Via 7 Train: Get off at 33rd Street station. Walk two blocks westbound to Thomson Avenue and Van Dam Street.

Via E, V & R Trains: Get off at Queens Plaza Station and exit the station at Jackson Avenue and Queens Boulevard exit. Walk over the Queens Boulevard Bridge (over the Sunnyside train yards) until you reach the corner of Van Dam Street and Thomson Avenue.

Via G Train: Get off at Court Square Station (at the CitiCorp Building). Walk across the Thomson Avenue Bridge.

Via N & W Trains: At Queensboro Plaza station transfer to 7 Train (Local to Main Street) and get off at the 33rd Street station. Walk two blocks westbound to Thomson Avenue and Van Dam Street.

By Car
The College Campus is located on Thomson Ave., between Van Dam Street and Skillman Avenue

From Queens: Take the Long Island Expressway west to the Van Dam St. exit. Make a right at the light and go to Thomson Ave., where you make a left.

From Brooklyn: Take the Brooklyn-Queens Expressway north to the Long Island Expressway exit (toward the Midtown Tunnel).Exit at Van Dam St. Make a right at the light and go to Thomson Ave., where you make a left.

From the Bronx: Take the Triboro Bridge to the Brooklyn-Queens Expressway south. Exit at Queens Blvd. west and, when Queens Blvd. forks, turn left onto Thomson Ave.

From Manhattan: Take the 59th Street Bridge to Queens Blvd. and follow signs to the college.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I mean, you can leave whenever the hell you want dude, this aiin't no school trip.
laugh.gif

Its $5.00 for Laguardia and you can even use the weight room if you want.

rgrSzMap.gif

THE SIDE ENTRANCE ON VAN DAM STREET NEAR 47 AVE is the closest entrance to the gym, we can meet there at 11am if ya'll want.

Take the 7 train it leaves you 2-3 blocks away but here are additional ways to get there (a lot of walking):

By Subway
Via 7 Train: Get off at 33rd Street station. Walk two blocks westbound to Thomson Avenue and Van Dam Street.

Via E, V & R Trains: Get off at Queens Plaza Station and exit the station at Jackson Avenue and Queens Boulevard exit. Walk over the Queens Boulevard Bridge (over the Sunnyside train yards) until you reach the corner of Van Dam Street and Thomson Avenue.

Via G Train: Get off at Court Square Station (at the CitiCorp Building). Walk across the Thomson Avenue Bridge.

Via N & W Trains: At Queensboro Plaza station transfer to 7 Train (Local to Main Street) and get off at the 33rd Street station. Walk two blocks westbound to Thomson Avenue and Van Dam Street.

By Car
The College Campus is located on Thomson Ave., between Van Dam Street and Skillman Avenue

From Queens: Take the Long Island Expressway west to the Van Dam St. exit. Make a right at the light and go to Thomson Ave., where you make a left.

From Brooklyn: Take the Brooklyn-Queens Expressway north to the Long Island Expressway exit (toward the Midtown Tunnel).Exit at Van Dam St. Make a right at the light and go to Thomson Ave., where you make a left.

From the Bronx: Take the Triboro Bridge to the Brooklyn-Queens Expressway south. Exit at Queens Blvd. west and, when Queens Blvd. forks, turn left onto Thomson Ave.

From Manhattan: Take the 59th Street Bridge to Queens Blvd. and follow signs to the college.

good looks yo.....
lol
roll.gif

Ight put me down then lol... I can make it.

ight i got you...

Good job Mez
laugh.gif

Fresh, I saw your PM after I posted in the thread wasn't ignoring you or nothing
laugh.gif

Mez you think you're going to be off...wait until you see me...Starks in Game 7 status.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Good job Mez
laugh.gif

Fresh, I saw your PM after I posted in the thread wasn't ignoring you or nothing
laugh.gif

Mez you think you're going to be off...wait until you see me...Starks in Game 7 status.

Glad I am not the only one.

Damn this thread poops all over the one in the regional section. Ill be there this sat.

Back
Top Bottom