NYC ballers Sept Laguardia community College, Come Ball with Niketalks finest, Date soon to be postd

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Ahhh I'll get to meet Dre.

I could use a spotter in the weight room, need someone to yell expletives at me, word to Ray Lewis.
eek.gif

...and aiin't nobody dunking in-game, you can count on that. Anyone try to dunk on me I'll throw you to the wall Rondo style.
pimp.gif
Good thing we don't have steroid testing Mez
nerd.gif

Mez 0ne wrote: ...and aiin't nobody dunking in-game, you can count on that. Anyone try to dunk on me I'll throw you to the wall Rondo style.
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Watch out for me on putbacks/alleys
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Mez 0ne wrote: ...and aiin't nobody dunking in-game, you can count on that. Anyone try to dunk on me I'll throw you to the wall Rondo style.
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Watch out for me on putbacks/alleys
nerd.gif

Fellow Yankee fan or not I'm with Mez on this one
laugh.gif

WOW 42 ppl thats wassup FRESH!!!

I'm making sure i get there early
Never know how many might people show up..

* i hear a lotta talk about dunks lol , wish i could*
my NT point guards where we at ?????

Im planning on showing up, just depends if I can wake up that early after working midnight shift... but if I do go, im willing to pick people up from the mtrain if they have no other way... no $**+...

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

MAKE IT MAY 30TH!!!!!

YO people that want it moved to the 30th PLEASE let me know.... or Say I or something.... if more than 10 people agrees we should change the date i will changeit right away...

im down for the 30th
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MJsaver

WOW 42 ppl thats wassup FRESH!!!

I'm making sure i get there early
Never know how many might people show up..

* i hear a lotta talk about dunks lol , wish i could*
my NT point guards where we at ?????
Thanks and yea man 42 people, but like many people said, they think only half will show up, my face would be like this
eek.gif
if i seen all 42 thier...

40 people is tooo many to hoop. There will be a game going on and be 6 nexts? Wow.

Might as well do it every saturday. I would be down for the 23rd

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

40 people is tooo many to hoop. There will be a game going on and be 6 nexts? Wow.

Might as well do it every saturday. I would be down for the 23rd
like we said b4, only half is going to really show up, you can tell who really is gonna show. people that are checking in and out this threadconsistantly are the ones who will show.
pimp.gif

they know who the are... people from the 1st-8th pages that only post 1 time, and neva again are the ones most likley that WONT show up..
sick.gif

Dudes is really trying 2 ball, we gonna start this weekend MAY 16th
Same place same time, for those who can't make it we are still doing june 6th

lets get it ...
pimp.gif

EDIT **

LIST

l knicks fresh knick l

Ballinsam23

SneakerPimp2k8

airmaxpenny1

KiddWill

MJsaver

yungmatt

henz0

Proshares

Mez 0ne

I was actually planning on going this Sat since I need to start getting in bball shape.

Imma hit up bmxdmb aka Pharellfor3 aka Shawn Kemp Jr to see if he's down, I'll be there by noon.

Back
Top Bottom