NY METS 2011 POST: Jose Reyes wins National League Batting Crown

Repole's gonna buy the Mets, it's just a matter of when. We need this whole lawsuit thing to speed up so Freddy boy has no choice but to make a move.

Krod willing to waive his player option if hes traded to a team that will give him a multi year deal.

call the White Sox?

Krod willing to waive his player option if hes traded to a team that will give him a multi year deal.

call the White Sox?

Mets announce Einhorn has invested $200M in team
By Matthew Cerrone on May 26, 2011, 10:07 am

According to a team press release, “The New York Mets today announced that David Einhorn has been selected as the team’s preferred partner and that the Mets and Mr. Einhorn have entered into exclusive negotiations with respect to a minority, non-operating investment in the team.  The $200 million personal investment by Mr. Einhorn is subject to the negotiation of a mutually acceptable definitive agreement for the transaction, as well as required approvals by Major League Baseball. The parties expect to enter into definitive agreements by late June.

Mets announce Einhorn has invested $200M in team
By Matthew Cerrone on May 26, 2011, 10:07 am

According to a team press release, “The New York Mets today announced that David Einhorn has been selected as the team’s preferred partner and that the Mets and Mr. Einhorn have entered into exclusive negotiations with respect to a minority, non-operating investment in the team.  The $200 million personal investment by Mr. Einhorn is subject to the negotiation of a mutually acceptable definitive agreement for the transaction, as well as required approvals by Major League Baseball. The parties expect to enter into definitive agreements by late June.

I'll be in the building Sunday I believe
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by tim teufel

would i be crazy to say jason bay has been the worst signing in all of professional sports of all time?

dude is trash, maybe it's just me  but his body language just rubs me the wrong way.  dude just seems like he couldn't give a single damn while out there on the field he just seems so out of it.

im not sure how it would work financially, but i would have no problem with the mets getting rid of him however they can the same way they got rid of dead weight like ollie and castillo. it's going to be june on wednesday and this dude just hasn't been producing, i'd give him another month or so to turn it around and if he can't do it, i'd give up on him.

oh well i went to the game friday, only positive was i was able to go from crappy seats to sneaking down to the 100 level seats by the 3rd inning.

Originally Posted by tim teufel

would i be crazy to say jason bay has been the worst signing in all of professional sports of all time?

dude is trash, maybe it's just me  but his body language just rubs me the wrong way.  dude just seems like he couldn't give a single damn while out there on the field he just seems so out of it.

im not sure how it would work financially, but i would have no problem with the mets getting rid of him however they can the same way they got rid of dead weight like ollie and castillo. it's going to be june on wednesday and this dude just hasn't been producing, i'd give him another month or so to turn it around and if he can't do it, i'd give up on him.

oh well i went to the game friday, only positive was i was able to go from crappy seats to sneaking down to the 100 level seats by the 3rd inning.

Reyes beasting again 
sick.gif
laugh.gif
He will definitely get Crawford money without a doubt, only thing might be the length of the contract but damn Reyes is playing the best baseball of his life!

Oh and being up 8, feels good man 
pimp.gif

Reyes beasting again 
sick.gif
laugh.gif
He will definitely get Crawford money without a doubt, only thing might be the length of the contract but damn Reyes is playing the best baseball of his life!

Oh and being up 8, feels good man 
pimp.gif

At the first start I knew Reyes was gone.

It hurts every time to see him do well . Knowing well this could be the last time we are gonna see excitement in a Mets uniform for a while.

I got to make sure I go see a met game. Before the deadline just incase Reyes is actually gone( prays the new owner has something to say something about it)

At the first start I knew Reyes was gone.

It hurts every time to see him do well . Knowing well this could be the last time we are gonna see excitement in a Mets uniform for a while.

I got to make sure I go see a met game. Before the deadline just incase Reyes is actually gone( prays the new owner has something to say something about it)

Back
Top Bottom