NY HEADS: DJ Kay Slay Is Going To Be Premiering The Ultimate New York Beef RecordTonight

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

imma go out on a limb and say this is gonna be Takeover part 2 for jays next album...

and he gets at quite a few heads on this one
That would be
eek.gif
. But I just don't see him givin' Kay Slay a Takeover pt. 2 . Someone else mentioned this but I got a feelin' its gonna be that Jim Jones bs Swagger Like Us.
i get what u sayin....

but i wouldnt be surprised if it was tho cuz theres too many of these cornballs gettin at him....

and if he doest this, maybe it would show that jigga man is back since his last real good album (black album)
\Naw I agree I think right now Jay could use a "Takeover" to sort of get dudes hyped about his album again. Because right now yeahe's selling but off name alone. He can get the rap game amped again about his albums.

Uncle Murder, Jay-z and Pharrell on the beat? Jay goin' at Joey?

Originally Posted by Air Bonilla 23

who the hell is uncle murder?

im not a NY head.

DAMN YOU KAY SLAY play the song!!

Uncle Murda is Jay's artist. A little shocked he still down with Hov. I don't know why I thought he got dropped or just left.

This fool needs to PLAY THE TRACK...this is about to get real interesting...and I'm curious if Uncle Murder's verse is baiting 50 for a beef....it justseemed kinda like quiet shots

"Off beat DJ.." GET EM JIGGA...DJ Khaled is gonna take a huge L hopefully
pimp.gif

Yo realest talk, Kay Slay used to be my dude. I can't stand son anymore. I hate him more than dudes hate DJ Khaled lol

Kay Slay is a ho. I don't want to hear that garbage Murda verse again. I know he hypin' this %+! up like crazy.

Back
Top Bottom