NY HEADS: DJ Kay Slay Is Going To Be Premiering The Ultimate New York Beef RecordTonight

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

I can't open that link...

Not sure why cats are having problems. I tried it in Firefox and IE. With Firefox a popup blocker came up and it didn't load but I just clicked allowpopups. Otherwise, it should be working fine. I'm listening now. I didn't know the %+% was at 12 or 11 my time. I kept wondering why I didn't evenhear a DJ on at all.

Originally Posted by Brugal

Well Jay Z does have an album coming out soon...
and everyone already hates Khaled.
but if this is true......... Fat Joe gonna drop that Big Pun ether on Jay... and this is gonna end ALL TIES to Kay Slay, he was already mad over the Pap thing.

Yea but Khaled and Fat Joe? What does dude gain by doin' that? Unless its just some personal +$% that we don't know about. But Khaled andFat Joe? They haven't up their mouth about him have they? Just seems meaningless and out of nowhere.

I don't have any blockers I'm on a Mac could that be it? it keeps opening in VLC Media Player and nothing happens no stream nothing.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Yea but Khaled and Fat Joe? What does dude gain by doin' that? Unless its just some personal +$% that we don't know about. But Khaled and Fat Joe? They haven't up their mouth about him have they? Just seems meaningless and out of nowhere.

basically unless theres sumthin the media didnt get a hands on

Kast One appearance?
nerd.gif

Yea but Khaled and Fat Joe? What does dude gain by doin' that? Unless its just some personal +$% that we don't know about. But Khaled and Fat Joe? They haven't up their mouth about him have they? Just seems meaningless and out of nowhere.
Peep the hip-hop history books...Fat Joe and Jay haven't been the best of friends (see: rumored incident between them years ago when Pun wasstill alive).
I'm honestly sick of beef...the only reason I could find this relevant is if its an established, respected vet taking out the garbage. I would love to seeKhaled shut up, I'm sick of that bul*&&#* "WE THE BESSSSSSSSSST!"...
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
dawg, you ain't even 2nd or 10th best, st*u already wit that.

Reaching but maybe Khaled and Joe been running their mouths because Kanye won't do "Go Hard" video.
laugh.gif

i wouldnt be shocked if jay went a fat joe.....

they did have beef since pun was alive

JOE COOL......KHALED BAD MOVE

DO YOU KNOW THE BACKLASH THIS WILL CAUSE DOWN SOUTH???????????

AINT ROSS HIS BOY? I MEAN THERES ALOT OF DUDES DOWN HERE WHO WANT TO MAKE THEYSELF FAMOUS BY GOING AT HOV AND THIS WOULD BE THEY EXCUSE

KHALED AINT NEVER BEEN DISRESPECTFUL TOWARDS HOV

Fat Joe has been nice enough to not bring it up already.
and Jay wouldnt get anything out of dissing wack Khaled or Fat Joe thats failing on an independent.

enh a situation like that all those dudes down south wouldn't get involved, all those guys are vets the only cat I would see attemping anything would beAce Hood...
smh.gif

But WHY?

What is he going to gain by dissing Joe + Khaled, if this %$$# is true?

Joe Budden is gonna throw a fit tonight.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

But WHY?

What is he going to gain by dissing Joe + Khaled, if this %$$# is true?

Joe Budden is gonna throw a fit tonight.
exactly...i can't see jay makin a whole diss record to someone who's not even relevant in the game...he might shoot the fat n' asubliminal or somethin tho
nerd.gif

IF HES TALKING ABOUT JIM JONES DROPPING THE "SWAGGER LIKE US" BS... IMMA BE VERY UPSET!

I wonder if Wayne says something disrespectful
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Air Bonilla 23

Jay-Z getting at Joe Budden???
No.

But if this is about Jay and he is getting at Khaled and Fat Joe...Budden isgonna relapse into drugs and start dropping them depressed joints all over again.
Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

If he gets at Joey there will be a response on JumpOffTV within 45 minutes.
laugh.gif

Joey probably in the booth right now, in his pajamas and @!+@.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

If he gets at Joey there will be a response on JumpOffTV within 45 minutes.

20 mins max. i bet joe has the tape in a "break in case of emergency" case.

but i doubt jay disses jumpoff. i'm not even gonna get my hopes up

So DJ's actually talk over tracks that they play on the radio lol? Or is this just because its Papoose?

Originally Posted by SupermanRT41

Peep the hip-hop history books...Fat Joe and Jay haven't been the best of friends (see: rumored incident between them years ago when Pun was still alive).
I'm honestly sick of beef...the only reason I could find this relevant is if its an established, respected vet taking out the garbage. I would love to see Khaled shut up, I'm sick of that bul*&&#* "WE THE BESSSSSSSSSST!"...
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
dawg, you ain't even 2nd or 10th best, st*u already wit that.

I'm well aware of that situation but that's old lol. Its so old that Fat Joe has threw even more subliminals at Jay since that Pun and Jay incident.Now to do it in 2008? Just seems odd. Why not go at them on American Gangster? Or Kingdom Come? What makes now so special is I guess what i'm saying.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by Air Bonilla 23

Jay-Z getting at Joe Budden???
No.

But if this is about Jay and he is getting at Khaled and Fat Joe...Budden is gonna relapse into drugs and start dropping them depressed joints all over again.
What?
Mayne, I gotta get some reasoning behind that...maybe I'm not up enough on Budden info

I'm well aware of that situation but that's old lol. Its so old that Fat Joe has threw even more subliminals at Jay since that Pun and Jay incident. Now to do it in 2008? Just seems odd. Why not go at them on American Gangster? Or Kingdom Come? What makes now so special is I guess what i'm saying.
Good point...not saying I disagree, just was reaching for some reason that could blow that situation up

Back
Top Bottom