NY HEADS: DJ Kay Slay Is Going To Be Premiering The Ultimate New York Beef RecordTonight

Originally Posted by rocyaice

So DJ's actually talk over tracks that they play on the radio lol? Or is this just because its Papoose?
This is how he does week in, and week out. I remember a while back he called out Big Mike for rippin his %$+% on to his own mixtapes.

And how is it that Remy Martin has a new freestyle out?

So DJ's actually talk over tracks that they play on the radio lol? Or is this just because its Papoose?
My guess on why Dj"s do that is to stop bootlegs.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

pap visited her with a boombox and mic in his
3a1262d1a7340d6e4de635f86bbc3abe43bb977c.gif
laugh.gif

I think Jimmy either goin at Jay, or Jay goin at Jim
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by SupermanRT41

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by Air Bonilla 23

Jay-Z getting at Joe Budden???
No.

But if this is about Jay and he is getting at Khaled and Fat Joe...Budden is gonna relapse into drugs and start dropping them depressed joints all over again.
What?
Mayne, I gotta get some reasoning behind that...maybe I'm not up enough on Budden info
laugh.gif

Na, I was playing around.

Joe used to be an addict back in the day though.

This is how he does week in, and week out.

Damn. Threw one song i'm already tired of hearin' this !%$. What the hell? All these whistles and sirens and !%$ sound as bad as a Swizz Beatz beat.I'm shocked ya'll cats can tolerate that up there. Maybe its because i'm so use to not hearing !%$ on records but the music. No wonder you cats cantolerate mixtapes lol. I use to hate hearin' Clue tapes and hear him scream out a million alias'. "William H. Holla, CLUEMINATAAAAA, CLUE.."

laugh.gif
@ my man Joey recording the response diss track in advance .
that would actually be funny .

imma go out on a limb and say this is gonna be Takeover part 2 for jays next album...

and he gets at quite a few heads on this one

Originally Posted by Tony Goalie

My guess on why Dj"s do that is to stop bootlegs.

Understandable on mixtapes but on radio? All he doin' is playin' tracks that everyone else is playing. And the sirens and #@%....I just don't getit. But on another note:

pimp.gif
This Jeezy song. This ain't on that new Jeezy is it?

laugh.gif
U don't understand though, Dj Clue shout outs are classic
pimp.gif

I can tell you now, expect to hear the following throughout the show:
  • 1-800-223-9797 STREETS HOLLA AT ME
  • Straight Stuntin' Magazine in stores next week
  • Papoose mixtape droppin next week
  • Kay Slay album droppin January next year
  • And a repeat of the top 4 bullets

Originally Posted by SupermanRT41

Originally Posted by Air Bonilla 23

Jay-Z getting at Joe Budden???
No.

But if this is about Jay and he is getting at Khaled and Fat Joe...Budden is gonna relapse into drugs and start dropping them depressed joints all over again.
What?
Mayne, I gotta get some reasoning behind that...maybe I'm not up enough on Budden info
laugh.gif

Na, I was playing around.

Joe used to be an addict back in the day though.
roll.gif
Aright then, I knew that about him but was like damnI'm slackin' on my NT creepin'
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

imma go out on a limb and say this is gonna be Takeover part 2 for jays next album...

That would be
eek.gif
. But I just don't see him givin' KaySlay a Takeover pt. 2 . Someone else mentioned this but I got a feelin' its gonna be that Jim Jones bs Swagger Like Us.

laugh.gif
U don't understand though, Dj Clue shout outs are classic
pimp.gif

I can tell you now, expect to hear the following throughout the show:
  • 1-800-223-9797 STREETS HOLLA AT ME
  • Straight Stuntin' Magazine in stores next week
  • Papoose mixtape droppin next week
  • Kay Slay album droppin January next year
  • And a repeat of the top 4 bullets

I seriously don't understand lol. What a piece of $#% lol. I couldn't enjoy listening to this. I'll say this though. Kay Slay playin' some nice$#% though. It almost makes me want to tolerate the endless plugs. I'm shocked he doesn't have endorsements where he just shouts out different productsthroughout the station.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

That would be
eek.gif
. But I just don't see him givin' Kay Slay a Takeover pt. 2 . Someone else mentioned this but I got a feelin' its gonna be that Jim Jones bs Swagger Like Us.
i get what u sayin....

but i wouldnt be surprised if it was tho cuz theres too many of these cornballs gettin at him....

and if he does this, maybe it would show that jigga man is back since his last real good album (black album)

and it would give us a preview of how good BP3 will be

Jay don't mess with Slay and Slay got a passionate hate for Jay because of that....so I highly doubt that it would be a track from Jigga.

Y'all setting y'all self up for disappointment. There is no real beef brewing between any big name EC artists. This is going to be buns. Some typeof forced cry for publicity.

Back
Top Bottom