Nuclear-Strength Weed sending kids to the hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.
Place didn't have Sour Diesel nor Strawberry Ghost by the time I got up there. That's the other thing with this fresh roll out...product doesnt stay in stock.

But since they sold out of those batches, I was able to grab this jet fuel grown by rhythm. Heard plenty about the strain. **** smells like sour d, so I'm happy.

Wow, didn’t know it was that hard to get a card out there. I’m in Ohio and it was almost too easy. Almost like a pill mill status around here.

Never thought about it, but I think i have heard it is possible to get a medical card in a different state.

You right over the boarder? There is one in Rockford (Sunnyside. There is another in Rockford but its medical only) and then there is one in Mundelein...that's also a Rise location (same as Joliet).

Here is a map

I’m in MKE but the ride down to the chi or Rockford is an easy trip (hell I usually fly outta Ohare).

Sunnyside still looking a lil skimpy But I might make that trip once the flower is more plentiful. Sadly my black market connects still serving at cheaper prices but I wouldn’t mind a trip down there for some high quality edibles.

Wow, didn’t know it was that hard to get a card out there. I’m in Ohio and it was almost too easy. Almost like a pill mill status around here.

Opioid epidemic is rampant in those outer CLE suburbs. Not surprised to hear this.

Is Ohio on the medical **** now?

Pops in Cleveland I may owe him a trip.

Ahhh the age old question of Should I bring bud with me on the trip or nah....

So ive been to DR plenty of times and each and everytime I make sure to take at least a Half oz with me....4 diffrent types of eights usually too....if I take less I'll just cop out there and mix it to stretch it out ,but the bud out there is straight brick weed .mayyyybeee you can get something decent but youll have to pay way to much.

With that being said I took bud to Italy and sure enough I got bagged. The chick was cool tho. They just confiscated the bud and made sign some paper work. What saved me was the fact that I had 2 stizzy carts stashed in my bookbag and they didnt see it...or saw ithem but didnt have a clue what it was. That was me being stupid and not playing it cool ...i walked right by her lookng at her like had 50 kilos of coke on me ...mad nervous cuz she had the dog also. Dog didnt catch me....it was just how I looked at her that made he suspicious. She asked me if I jad cocaine heroin meth....im like nahhh but I got bud tho...she said as long as its not too much you good. It was 2 eights fire **** too....

An asain country I'll prolly take sime but it'll def be well executed and not alot. Cuz yea from what i heard they dont play that. But DR you gucci

Purple Afghani from the West Coast
225F5E1E-54B7-4FF3-A12E-5C82FD104CD1.jpeg

Last edited:
I’m in MKE but the ride down to the chi or Rockford is an easy trip (hell I usually fly outta Ohare).

Sunnyside still looking a lil skimpy But I might make that trip once the flower is more plentiful. Sadly my black market connects still serving at cheaper prices but I wouldn’t mind a trip down there for some high quality edibles.
Sunnyside’s trash. They been out of flower for like 2 weeks. No carts or concentrates either last time I checked.

I'm glad its finally legal there, but as expected, IL definitely on ****ery. Heard you can't even legally grown unless you bought the plants or seeds from an IL dispensary.

I only see that you are allowed to grow 5 and less plants in your own home with no penalty as long as youre over 21 and other small things

Not sure how the law works on the seeds. I'd imagine it's not the same as the flower as there is no THC actually present in the seeds? If is the same as flower, then yeah, cant transport across state lines.

Damn...thanks for the info. I was thinking about heading up there to check it out but it's way out of the way.

Trying to hit them all up so it's still kinda in the plans. I'll just be sure to check their menu prior to heading out.

Pretty sure TSA quit caring about weed a loooong time ago with more states being legal.

I always check my bag and never had an issue. Even 5 years ago flying to Florida from Minneapolis with shatter and flower on the regular with neither state being legal.

just don't go crazy and keep the amounts small and if you aren’t ok with it getting snatched or getting a ticket don’t do it.

idk I never had an issue but it’s not legal either.

Opioid epidemic is rampant in those outer CLE suburbs. Not surprised to hear this.

Is Ohio on the medical **** now?

Pops in Cleveland I may owe him a trip.

Yerp, been medical for a bit now. The doc offices do all the work, they’ll even retrieve your medical files if you don’t know how. Fee is anywhere from $100-$250ish. All in all I probably put about an hour into it, that’s including the visit to their office for the paperwork. Dispensary prices are higher than I’m gonna pay unless there’s a drought so I can’t speak much to the quality; paying over $40 for an 8th of tier I flower ain’t the move.

Looks like sunnyside in rockford has 8ths of the pineapple Express available.

Whats the pineapple express like high wise?

I take it it has an ocean/sea infused soil grown character about it like Guava Strain?

Last edited:
Whats the pineapple express like high wise?

I take it it has an ocean/sea infused soil grown character about it like Guava Strain?
Only had it once like 3 or 4 years ago. From a dealer too so not even sure it was what he claimed. I wasnt that big of a fan of it from what I remember. It wasnt bad, guess I was just expecting more.

The dispensary I mentioned in that post is about 3 hours away from me so I wasnt making that move. Just checked though and one of it's sister stores closer to me also got some in. If I didn't have to work...

Mr. Clean
C111A31E-693D-4D5B-8FB9-AB08D24C2DFE.jpeg
Just finished up my 8th this weekend. Not bad...not bad at all.

Was the grower Matter? If so, this is the 3rd strain I've had from them and it was the worst but that's cuz ther other 2 was smackin. Meltdown and blue dream were the other 2. Blue dream I've had before...never had meltdown though and it was the best of the 3 imo.

I also had Pillow Factory and Black Diamond from them as well but they were both prerolls cones so didn't really review them the way I do my 8ths (black diamond seems like a winner though).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom