Nuclear-Strength Weed sending kids to the hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where do y'all cop from? Online? In-store? Recreationally or need med card?

I need a place, preferably online. Our state just got legalized recreationally, but the stores all 40 minutes each way for me. Flowers and edibles.

the homies first. Weedmaps or Eaze (Delivery) second. There’s a deals section where you can get BOGO hookups if u tryna save.

Def keep us posted
So we tried the afghan Haze and snow white. Both "medical grade". I'd give the afghan haze a 4/10. I kinda of knew it would be trash tbh. Barely had a scent to it. The snow white is cool. Definitely smoked it before editing photos and stuff and it was a good high for feeling creative. Copped a pack. Of gummies as well. Didn't feel anything. I may give them another chance in the future, but I can't see myself spending more of my money if it is lackluster like this.

Got my hands on a couple of strains from verano. Looking further into them, the same company also grows under the name gold leaf. This is the 2nd company I've seen sell product under multiple brands (cresco/revolt being the other). Wonder if it's a quality level difference in the name or something. Kinda hard to imagine it is as the 2 verano strains I got also have different field titles...one being reserve the other being private stock.

20200125_171456.jpg
How’s that Mag Landrace and Grim Bastard OG?

Any growers in here? Thinking about doing my own grow this spring but I’m a newb. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

So we tried the afghan Haze and snow white. Both "medical grade". I'd give the afghan haze a 4/10. I kinda of knew it would be trash tbh. Barely had a scent to it. The snow white is cool. Definitely smoked it before editing photos and stuff and it was a good high for feeling creative. Copped a pack. Of gummies as well. Didn't feel anything. I may give them another chance in the future, but I can't see myself spending more of my money if it is lackluster like this.

Sounds like the typical BS in DC....I guarantee you the edibles weren't infused correctly also.
As simple as they seem not everyone can make effective edibles.
To me bunk *** edibles says alot about the overall quality of your business....piss poor.

Last edited:
Yeah, the last few times has been subpar for me in DC. Going back to copping from the homie for a little while

Told yall you gotta grab magnolia pharms in DC...havent been disappointed yet. Super pricey for their best stuff but it was worth it for me

That sweet nectar....
Delivery man and some wares..
Hitting the Ghost og first. It runs smoooooth, with a Lil hacking here n there.
20200128_203136.jpg
20200128_203152.jpg

Are you able to fly out of Cali w weed? I got about an 8th left and my flight is later today

Not sure about an 8th but they shouldn't trip. Flew out of Cali with a 3.5 by taking a deodorant stick and twisting it all the way out and then putting the bud inside and then the putting the stick back on. Keep any jar you have and put a crumb of bud inside and put it in the same bag as the deodorant stick with the bud. If they want to search anything, that'll be what grabs their attention. Won't be as strict in Cali so you won't have to worry too much but I've flown out of Atlanta and NY doing the same ****, clean get away.

Lol, I flew outta Denver last week to STL... was going through TSA and they searched my coat. At that moment I remembered I still had edibles in there from the Wu-Tang concert the night before. What caught their attention was the bottle opener on my key chain. They checked it out and let me go, with my edibles (which said THC on the packaging).

Its something Ill never chance....being a black man...nope
Don't care what the laws and technicalities are.....**** around and try and put us on no fly lists
I'm not carrying weed into any federal installation
giphy.gif

Exblactly. I’m gonna find it and pay the tax @ my destination, or just detox it out. Ain’t tryna mess up this pre check status.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom