Nuclear-Strength Weed sending kids to the hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished up my 8th this weekend. Not bad...not bad at all.

Was the grower Matter? If so, this is the 3rd strain I've had from them and it was the worst but that's cuz ther other 2 was smackin. Meltdown and blue dream were the other 2. Blue dream I've had before...never had meltdown though and it was the best of the 3 imo.

I also had Pillow Factory and Black Diamond from them as well but they were both prerolls cones so didn't really review them the way I do my 8ths (black diamond seems like a winner though).
Yep it’s from Matter. I liked Mr. Clean more than Meltdown. I’m more of an indica guy but I really enjoyed the sativa-ish high from Mr. Clean. Didn’t get to try their Blue Dream yet. So far I’m really feeling Matter’s bud.

Yep it’s from Matter. I liked Mr. Clean more than Meltdown. I’m more of an indica guy but I really enjoyed the sativa-ish high from Mr. Clean. Didn’t get to try their Blue Dream yet. So far I’m really feeling Matter’s bud.
Agreed. Enjoyed their selections more than I have cresco (bio jesus...that was smacking but a bit too strong for me...thought I had one more from cresco but cant recall), revolution (cookies n cream, grim repearer, gorilla cheese'd nice stuff but 2nd tier compared to matter so far...excited for the granddaddy purp though), verano (wedding cake is booty but mag landrace was nice...small dense nugs from both strains...had half a mind to toss it in a scale cuz I was thinking no wat is it a 3.5 but the nugs are just super dense and also fairly dry) and rhythm (strawberry kush, jet fuel, and blueberry headband...kush and headband had nice large buds).

also had the blueberry mazar from PTS which was NICE but that was the only I had from them.

Last edited:
Oh...the other one from Cresco was the OG18. That joint was a winner. Fruity taste and strong high.

OG 18 and blueberry mazar have been the best to me so far.

Agreed. Enjoyed their selections more than I have cresco (bio jesus...that was smacking but a bit too strong for me...thought I had one more from cresco but cant recall), revolution (cookies n cream, grim repearer, gorilla cheese'd nice stuff but 2nd tier compared to matter so far...excited for the granddaddy purp though), verano (wedding cake is booty but mag landrace was nice...small dense nugs from both strains...had half a mind to toss it in a scale cuz I was thinking no wat is it a 3.5 but the nugs are just super dense and also fairly dry) and rhythm (strawberry kush, jet fuel, and blueberry headband...kush and headband had nice large buds).

also had the blueberry mazar from PTS which was NICE but that was the only I had from them.
Thanks for the heads up man. Now I know what to avoid 😂

I wanna try OG18 and Mag Landrace. Don’t know if you’re into carts but the Revolution ones are straight fire. Cresco is cool too but they burn up fast AF.

Part of me wants to try one, but between all the vaping stories coming out, I'm cool with burning flower.

I used to think all of the illnesses were either from tobacco vapes or unauthorized vapes, but read an article that about 15 - 20 percent of the patients were claiming they got their carts from a dispensary.

New strain alert.. fire as fuh..

16A2D8AA-0987-46B2-AE10-161E3F131C30.jpeg

I hope they sue the brakes off the city....dumb *** pigs
Gentrification been a ***** doe for the city, it is indeed a power struggle.
I'm a DC Original...
I remember when you would never see a snowflake on 14th & K.:rofl:

Last edited:
Whats the weed like in puerto rico

I was there roughly 18 months ago but was into carts at the time. All I can say is they selling for sure if u meet the right Uber driver. I don’t know the quality but it’s out there.

Weed in Colombia is beyond trash tho, bring your own or just do what the locals do (coke 🥴).

ps not about that coke boy life.

Not sure how the law works on the seeds. I'd imagine it's not the same as the flower as there is no THC actually present in the seeds? If is the same as flower, then yeah, cant transport across state lines.

Random thought how would law enforcement even know what kind of seeds they are

What yall puffing on lately??
Its Friday and I want a new strain
Nothing new for me since that white 99. It was decent.

Ran into GG4 x Giest. Kinda iffy on it, especially considering how much I loved GG when I was copping from my dealer. Plus just had Gorilla'd Cheese (which was GG4 x Clemetine) and it was smoking better than this GG4 x Giest. Cultivator was Ascend.

Copped some more jet fuel. In my 6 weeks of smoking legally, I think I prefer sativas to indicas. Got too much body for a body high it seems lol.

Ate a 100 mg (two pieces 50 each) fudge roll. Didnt feel high. Still got some sea salted caramels left and want to try a true gummy, but I'm not about to keep wasting money on edibles. Got one or two more tries in me.

Some spots around me got some new (to me) strains, but I not trying to invest 2 hours to buy an 8th anymore.

Nothing new for me since that white 99. It was decent.

Ran into GG4 x Giest. Kinda iffy on it, especially considering how much I loved GG when I was copping from my dealer. Plus just had Gorilla'd Cheese (which was GG4 x Clemetine) and it was smoking better than this GG4 x Giest. Cultivator was Ascend.

Copped some more jet fuel. In my 6 weeks of smoking legally, I think I prefer sativas to indicas. Got too much body for a body high it seems lol.

Ate a 100 mg (two pieces 50 each) fudge roll. Didnt feel high. Still got some sea salted caramels left and want to try a true gummy, but I'm not about to keep wasting money on edibles. Got one or two more tries in me.

Some spots around me got some new (to me) strains, but I not trying to invest 2 hours to buy an 8th anymore.

I been puffing on

Gorilla Glue(hard hitting initial sour diesel type virgin paranoia sativa type high then wham...it melts your body into just some good floaty feelings....very good munchie/horny high) taste like caramel pine
Guava Necter(very creative energetic social high) taste like tropical fruity punch..i swear you can really taste the pacific ocean breezed soil based environment in this one
Mimosa(short euphoric energetic social high makes music and video games amazing not long lasting though..buzz only lasts a good two or 3 hours) taste just like a champagne/ 7 up soda
Rainbow Sherbert 11(very mellow mind high heavy couch lock sleep..not sure if i care for this one) taste exactly like ice cream
SherbCake(Fire hardest hitting strain I ever experienced a brief sativa euphoria/horny high then wham an indica couch lock sleep coma body high) very potent fruity pine taste

I can feel out different strain highs and tastes quit well....so Ill def be doing post like these more.
My vendor seems to be spot on with the products and specific strains most of my impressions are similar to others across the country.

Last edited:
I can rarely taste the different flavors like that

That's because I vape the flower.....the combustion robs all the buds character when you smoke blunts/pipe.
Start the temp off at 365F in a vape and you gonna taste it as if they were still in leaf form.
Like I said different temp/smoke/vape methods give different tastes and highs..to me a vape high is different from a blunt.

I been puffing on

Gorilla Glue(hard hitting initial sour diesel type virgin paranoia sativa type high then wham...it melts your body into just some good floaty feelings....very good munchie/horny high) taste like caramel pine
Guava Necter(very creative energetic social high) taste like tropical fruity punch..i swear you can really taste the pacific ocean breezed soil based environment in this one
Mimosa(short euphoric energetic social high makes music and video games amazing not long lasting though..buzz only lasts a good two or 3 hours) taste just like a champagne/ 7 up soda
Rainbow Sherbert 11(very mellow mind high heavy couch lock sleep..not sure if i care for this one) taste exactly like ice cream
SherbCake(Fire hardest hitting strain I ever experienced a brief sativa euphoria/horny high then wham an indica couch lock sleep coma body high) very potent fruity pine taste

I can feel out different strain highs and tastes quit well....so Ill def be doing post like these more.
My vendor seems to be spot on with the products and specific strains most of my impressions are similar to others across the country.
GG nice.
I can rarely taste the different flavors like that
try burning outta glass pipe. Strains like lemon tree, peanut butter breathe ..etc.. you can taste especially after exhale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom