NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
NTRR-Pick which option you want:
Option A:
Men's RR Winner-$300
Men's RR Runner Up-$50
Men's Most Eliminations-$50
Women's RR Winner-$50??..

Option B:
Men's RR Winner-$350
Men's RR Runner Up-$50

Please vote so we can clear this up since it's only 2 1/2 days til the WWE Royal Rumble..
DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican @jshortt B Sox B Sox @John Laurinaitis 6 Rings G.O.A.T. 6 Rings G.O.A.T. FellowchuckerMikey FellowchuckerMikey @degenerate423 @22stylez @tennhouse2 @bigpat630 @ii flash ii T0INE T0INE @nice jahb @jaypesoz @Peep Game @robpzee612 rwfanatic rwfanatic @gregzzy23 @caleekicks @thekillerj23 @King of Trash Style @MVP @ihust1e @MajinZuub @jaycruz. @steeeeeeven @franknbeans @1995

A

Anybody watching some old rumble matches before Saturday? With 92 being so popular I thought I don't remember anything from 93 so I'll start with that one.

Anybody watching some old rumble matches before Saturday? With 92 being so popular I thought I don't remember anything from 93 so I'll start with that one.

So WWE has just moved all PPVs to Saturdays now? I had no clue this was a Saturday event.

since hunter is in charge now can we stop with the stupid ******* pointing at the wrestlemania banner?

since hunter is in charge now can we stop with the stupid ****ing pointing at the wrestlemania banner?

*Points at noblekane noblekane

z50xp-1619719725-16226-list_items-no.jpg

Finished Dynamite.

All the feels for Jay Briscoe tribute match.

Don't know how Mark made it through that and Lethal lost it from when he came out to the ring.

Helluva match put on by those two.

Mark's message to his nieces and Jay after the match.

Props to Lethal and Mark and also TK as well.

Yeah Rumble always used to be that off weekend in between conference championships and Super Bowl.

Just got done watching this week's Dynamites..So glad Tony was able to get Mark Briscoe on the show..I felt so bad for Jay Lethal..He was damn near in tears a couple times during that match..

Running back the 2020 Royal Rumble right now..

NTRR-Pick which option you want:
Option A:
Men's RR Winner-$300
Men's RR Runner Up-$50

Option B:
Men's RR Winner-$350
Men's RR Runner Up-$50

Please vote so we can clear this up since it's only 2 1/2 days til the WWE Royal Rumble..
DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican @jshortt B Sox B Sox @John Laurinaitis 6 Rings G.O.A.T. 6 Rings G.O.A.T. FellowchuckerMikey FellowchuckerMikey @degenerate423 @22stylez @tennhouse2 @bigpat630 @ii flash ii T0INE T0INE @nice jahb @jaypesoz @Peep Game @robpzee612 rwfanatic rwfanatic @gregzzy23 @caleekicks @thekillerj23 @King of Trash Style @MVP @ihust1e @MajinZuub @jaycruz. @steeeeeeven @franknbeans @1995
Looks like most people wanted Option A, so that's what we're going with..
Men's RR Winner-$300
Men's RR Runner Up-$50
Women's RR Winner-$50..

Back
Top Bottom