NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Next NTWT fan who comes to the the Star wars thread and disses Ahsoka and her cast mates again will deal with big consequences here.

The second that happens, every moment that happens in WWE of AEW from here on out will be re-made with CM Punk photoshopped into the picture whether he was there or not.

Screenshot_20230907_142944_YouTube.jpg

Lol depends on who portrays Kannan live action and I can answer this question. Dont want to say sonething then have to redact it.
since freddie prinze was legit a movie star before he was a writer and voice actor actor id think he would be cast in live action form too.

since freddie prinze was legit a movie star before he was a writer and voice actor actor id think he would be cast in live action form too.

I think he should be too, but I heard he has a feud with Disney brass over money and contracts.

Over the past year hes been dissing being on the show, being too old, etc...

Could be all smoke though, cause if I were him id take the part.

Its prolly more than likely a flashback part with that jobber Ezra, easy money.

NTWT, together WE can topple Dave Meltzer and Bryan Alvarez and replace them with Wai Ting and John Pollock as the go-to Wrestling journalists.

Take my hand. JOIN ME. TOGETHER WE WILL BRING PEACE TO THE PRO-WRESTLING MEDIA CYCLE.

Finished Dynamite

Enjoyed the Tongan Jeff/MJF segment Joe was leaning full in to being a heel.

This exchange between Tony Schiavone and Taz during Roddy CAW's match had me :lol::

Schiavone: Bounced byke from that neck injury quickly didn't he.

Taz; Well he's an elite athlete, he can recover.

Schiavone: I believe that, but I also believe that he's an manipulator; I believe he's a liar. And he had been odd man out for so long he just can't stand IT.

Taz: He was very good friends with Adam Cole, and I've had friends who've turned their byke on me many times in my life so I understand

Schiavone: Did you act this way, act like a petulant child?

Taz: ........Not on TV

:rofl:

*Roddy CAW gets DDT'd by Trent, goes flying out the ring and starts holding his neck*

Schiavone: Well put the neck brace on and walk to the byke, :rofl:

Those "Neck Strong" tees are wild

"Toni Storm is off her nut." :lol:

Here for Da Hangmin/Swerve feud.

Samoa Joe and Roddy CAW in the Finals to fight MJF at Arthur Ashe should be interesting.

Back
Top Bottom