NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
rip funk

was never a funk fan but

i did like his *** hole characters in over the top and roadhouse and when they got beat up lol

That’s good for The Edge though. He can still go in-ring and can face some dudes he never has before. Nothing left to do in WWE.

E&C vs Harvey Bros would be disgusting at this point, but you know Booker of the Year is gonna want to do it.

RIP to the Funkster

My dad loves those Texas death matches
I still have a VHS from Insane Clown Posse where they do commentary over a barbed wire death match he had in Japan..It's one of the 3 most brutal matches I've ever watched..Funk was, and is to this day, beloved in Japan..

I missed the beginning of Abbot Elementary Wrestling, did they do any kind of tribute to the Dean of the Funkin' Dojo?

I still have a VHS from Insane Clown Posse where they do commentary over a barbed wire death match he had in Japan..It's one of the 3 most brutal matches I've ever watched..Funk was, and is to this day, beloved in Japan..

I missed the beginning of Abbot Elementary Wrestling, did they do any kind of tribute to the Dean of the Funkin' Dojo?

StrangleMania ❤️❤️❤️

Pride & Prejudice back :pimp:

Had to write off Ray Phoenix since he can’t get into London :lol:

Back
Top Bottom