NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

67 days passed on one of my form 1s…received the disapproval this morning because we missed the signatures :smh:
F…sorry to hear that man, from what I’ve read if you have their info, you can email your examiner and basically get re-evaluated without waiting all over again.

Dont you instigate more poor choices for me! :rofl:
I can't be the only one making 'em! Gotta force others into making some too. This bad boy gonna arrive this weekend, gonna grab a few bricks of 7.62x39 from https://gritrsports.com/shooting/firearms/rifles/7-62x39-rifles/ and give it a spin :emoji_cold_sweat:
ak.png

Last edited:
Fn to the bone…if I could go back in time I would’ve bought the fnx9 as my carry

I’m fiending for a 509 Tactial
Fabrique Familia is blood in blood out! Im almost positive they discontinued it but i still see the magazines for sale. The 509T with your Obsidian .45 is going to be absolute fire. Running 147g / 165g subs is stupidly quiet :sick::pimp:.

C5D7E380-9C9C-4581-A5A8-86F1216D88AB.jpeg

Complete impulse buy…but this is probably my favorite long gun right now. Put a decent amount of mods in it. 200 SBR stamp :smh: :smh: :smh: For the OEM stock . Magpul grip,extended charging handle, magpul safety selectors, hbi spring kit, magpul afg handstop…will probably put the rvg on it, magpul Xtm rail covers,grabbed a magpul drum and some pmags for it. Will throw an optic on it soon…started the paperwork for my obsidian 9 on this bad boy too

C5D7E380-9C9C-4581-A5A8-86F1216D88AB.jpeg

Complete impulse buy…but this is probably my favorite long gun right now. Put a decent amount of mods in it. 200 SBR stamp :smh: :smh: :smh: For the OEM stock . Magpul grip,extended charging handle, magpul safety selectors, hbi spring kit, magpul afg handstop…will probably put the rvg on it, magpul Xtm rail covers,grabbed a magpul drum and some pmags for it. Will throw an optic on it soon…started the paperwork for my obsidian 9 on this bad boy too.
Ive literally been contemplating grabbing a Scorpion too, what are the odds?? :rofl: :rofl: Im plotting on swapping out the OEM for the magpul grip, HBI safety delete,SB tactical brace and a Sig Romeo 5. The aftermarket for these is massive, cheap mags too. Going to pair perfect with your Obsidian .45

Ive literally been contemplating grabbing a Scorpion too, what are the odds?? :rofl: :rofl: Im plotting on swapping out the OEM for the magpul grip, HBI safety delete,SB tactical brace and a Sig Romeo 5. The aftermarket for these is massive, cheap mags too. Going to pair perfect with your Obsidian .45

You got great taste my boy:pimp:. I would definitely do those upgrades if you decide to get one. Took the scorpion from meh to flames

You got great taste my boy:pimp:. I would definitely do those upgrades if you decide to get one. Took the scorpion from meh to flames
Fabrique, Eotech and more than likely Scorpion familia:nthat:. How are the factory irons? I checked out the plus model too but this configuration is just money. You planning any trigger work on it? I see a lot of folks swear by the HBI spring/trigger upgrade or even going binary.

Back
Top Bottom