NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

IMG_6072.jpeg
IMG_6071.jpeg

About to pull the trigger on one of these A1s…the one with the storage is cheaper by like 22 bucks, but I like the one without it to be honest I might change everything to wood eventually. Which one would you guys go with?

I’ve never shot one but I hear they are snappy. CZ P10C or P10F is where it’s at.

shot a p10c last night, better than a canik imo for the same price. tight groups, nice trigger and ergos

I think that's the ticket, you can get them with a dot and night sights for the same price as a pdp

one of the cool things is you slam the mag in hard it will chamber a round.

shot a p10c last night, better than a canik imo for the same price. tight groups, nice trigger and ergos

I think that's the ticket, you can get them with a dot and night sights for the same price as a pdp

one of the cool things is you slam the mag in hard it will chamber a round.

Exactly why I carry one during the cooler months.

They are nice, I got a reminder for the p09 nocture full size when it drops. I’m gonna cop that.

I need a proper full size before I get another carry gun.

I have that same 686 plus…had to hunt it down forever but it’s a beaut…may go 44 mag for my next wheel gun

Told my brother I wanted him to get himself something nice for his birthday gave him a stack budget and said to get something he can have forever like a Marlin
Walk into the local sport shop which never has em and there it was in 357 brand new
Same day same spot they had that used 686 for a great price so he left 2 guns richer that day

What were you leaning towards for the 44?

Told my brother I wanted him to get himself something nice for his birthday gave him a stack budget and said to get something he can have forever like a Marlin
Walk into the local sport shop which never has em and there it was in 357 brand new
Same day same spot they had that used 686 for a great price so he left 2 guns richer that day

What were you leaning towards for the 44?
Idk which model just yet, but it’s definitely going to be S&W. That’s the only revolver I’d cop. No judgement to the other brands though.

copped a cz p09 nocturne in full size, I'll post some pics once I get it.

I like fatty grips and lots of stippling so I think I'll like it. I wanted a do it all gun I could throw a dot on.

Finally got back out after a few months :pimp:. An older guy let me shoot his Model 29 and my GAWD, .44 mag is way too expensive right now but it for sure pushed me closer to the Python indirectly.

EDIT : You guys must be good luck, just got the email approval from the ATF on my Ventum 7.62 :nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:. Officially dry with pending NFA items again.

IMG_3514.jpeg

Last edited:
Anybody gone super safe?

I put one in an AR, and it works as advertised. 100 rounds no issue, would have shot more but I only my 77 gr handloads, didn’t want to waste it on spraying at 15 yards.

Tried the lower on a 16” 300 blackout, and it was silly controllable with subsonics and pretty dang quiet with a can. Supers weren’t bad either

Got another one in along with a 3d printed lower for the SP5

Attachments

• IMG_4014.jpeg
    IMG_4014.jpeg
    223.7 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_4016.jpeg
    IMG_4016.jpeg
    187.9 KB · Views: 84
Tried my super safe SP5…overall a success. Safety is a little sticky and you have to adjust it if you’re going from regular mode or taking the safety off. Issue at the end was the safety being in the wrong position, and eventually the bolt got stuck rearward because I didn’t use the recoil spring buffer (it’s due to be delivered tomorrow, but I couldn’t wait) and I was shooting spicier 124 gr ammo (hst).

Had my silencer attached too via trilug (Rex silentium SEG 9mm) and it ran like butter with 147 gr handloads, recoil felt like a hot 22lr.

Back
Top Bottom