NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

Good deal! I hope I can sell my UZI for around $1000, I see the new ones going for $1300, I bought mine brand new for $500. The hype is real.

But quick question, why is the ammo so hard to find nowadays? Even if they ban assault rifles, does that include bullets too? Like .223, NATO and 22LR? Why is the ammo drying up?

An UZI?!? What do ya'll dudes need Uzi's for? What next, a minigun?

i've been looking to buy a rifle im in california and the day i decide to start looking online to purchase one   this story pops up that was published today

basically they are going to try to introduce a measure that will make gun owners buy liability insurance.
mean.gif

what dont people understand, its a very select few registered gun owners committing crimes.

hopefully this nonsense doesnt get far..

http://www.mercurynews.com/crime-co...uld-force-gun-owners-buy-insurance?source=rss

Last edited:
^ lulz

I swear gun dudes and sneaker dudes are the same. Noveske is like the Supreme of the AR world.....I do appreciate their sense of humor, unlike the douschers at Supreme.

^ lulz

I swear gun dudes and sneaker dudes are the same. Noveske is like the Supreme of the AR world.....I do appreciate their sense of humor, unlike the douschers at Supreme.

i thought the exact same when i saw the hammer. they make hype beast ar's. :lol: noveske is surpreme and spikes is 10 deep with their little zombies and stuff.

Man, at this point, I might end up settling for a low cal rifle (lower than .223 or 5x5.6 that is) Just feel like I'm cheating myself but from a price point, the ammo would be cheaper:rolleyes

Well now that I made a few small changes...here is my Sig Sauer 522. Came with adjustable and foldable stock, iron sights, and rails. I added the vertical grip and red laser. Fun gun. Reliable.

Spikes enhanced lpk's just came in. Almost ready to build my first one. Still need BCG's and Vltor A5 stock kit. If anyone sees them anywhere online pm me.

newest pickup. Springfield Range Officer 1911. swapped out the original mainspring housing with an SA magwell for easier mag changes (plus it looks better IMO), and a set of VZ grips should be in my mailbox this evening. Next will be an ambi safety and more mags. Came with 2 mags, carrying case, OWB holster and magpouch. Picked up a few mags for it Wilson 47DCB's and CMC Power Mags, need to find out which works best and try a few more.

Comes with a factory match barrel and is designed to be bullseye comp ready out of the box. Evrything is extremely tight, probably the best 1911 bang for your buck. This'll be my range toy until i can get a few hundred rounds down the pipe and my SD ammo comes in.

Last edited:

Finally got around to finishing my AR I had all the parts but the lower parts kit. It's pretty much a spikes lower/upper. Long time lurker of this thread and I hope to be posting here more often now.

Finally got to the range today and it felt great.

Shot probably 8 different guns, single action revolvers, 45s, 380 Pistols, 9s, it was fun... One of the benefits of my mom and her business partner owning a gun shop :lol:

I absolutely love shooting the Walther PPK and had great accuracy. And I continue to love my Springfield XD-9

I'm trying to pick up an XD-45 soon but I need a proof of residence in order to pick it up. I got to see about adding my name to a utility bill. Hopefully that wont take long.

Back
Top Bottom